Improved urine flow after TRT ! Very less dribbling if any

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

i used to have urine dribbling, not much just a little bit after urinating, after two month on TRT I feel this either gone or extremely minimum.

Is that only me or others noticed that ?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rock H. Johnson

I concur, I am on 10.5mg Test Cyp only SubQ daily for 10 weeks now. I am feeling an improvement in prostate function. I have better control on releasing it for urination and holding a larger bladder volume without any feelings of urgency. I am 49 and my whole life I have had issues with releasing to be slow. I used to think it was psychosomatic as it was more difficult in public with other people around. Maybe the added confidence from TRT could still be the factor for more easier release. LOL

Rock H. Johnson

I noticed the difference about a week after starting TRT and I do not use any ED medication.
The logic behind why its the Test came after seeing the vid´s with the doctors talking about the use of TRT and BPH/Prostatisis.

Last edited:

captain

I had Prostatitis symptoms for years that are gone after TRT. I used Ed meds before TRT and they didn't do anything for it.

rugbyhit

before starting TRT 3 yrs ago, i would suffer thru prostititus events (at night only and at least 2x month) and had slow urine flow and dribbling. Since I've started, prostititus has ceased and urine stream is strong and no dribbling. I've never taken any ED meds. I've dropped my AI but continue HCG (250cc @ 3x week).

Test newb

I used to have to get up and use the bathroom every night. After starting TRT I don't need too unless Im drinking water all night before bed. My PCP doesn't know why things got better he said it should be the opposite. Im not complaining.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me