I hate Vegetables...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I grew up a meat and potatoes kind of guy and still am that way today. I have a hard time choking down enough green vegetables.

My question is, are the "greens" supplements worth it? Will they help replace my lack of vegetable intake?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Enzymes. Juicer. It depends what bio-active compounds a particular veggie has to offer. Heat and drying destroy some but not others. Go for fresh. Juice. You'd be surprised what you can mix chopped veggies in to to make them palatable.

CoastWatcher

Enzymes. Juicer. It depends what bio-active compounds a particular veggie has to offer. Heat and drying destroy some but not others. Go for fresh. Juice. You'd be surprised what you can mix chopped veggies in to to make them palatable.

Great advice. It can be done.

James

I picked up a vita mix from Costco and make green smoothies most every day. Toss in some sweet fruit and you will barely notice the veges. With this one meal, change your focus from eating for taste to eating for energy and health.

Re-Ride

Even though fresh greens are packed with an abundance of healthy phytochemicals, many of which are yet to be discovered and which must be in whole food form so they may act synergistic-ally, there are still challenges to eating enough of them juiced or otherwise.

Weasel might have been inquiring about products such as Amazing Grass Green Superfood or Wheat Grass powder. These aren't made from traditional human foods. Odds he'll stomach them? Capsules and liquid concentrates have other problems. Vitamin K's might be a good supplement choice but the MK4 or Mk7 might not be in a useful isomeric form.

Poor access to markets, busy schedules and food preference cause folks to look to these products. Are they any good Weasel asks? Garden of Life and others have been expanding in to this market in response to increasing demand.

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/...renames-recalled-protein-powder/#.VyGfi3qEFOY
In fairness people occasionally get sick from fresh produce too.

Food preferences are formed at an early age. Retraining subconscious associations is the answer. Super fresh broccoli tastes a lot different than the week old over-cooked supermarket stuff most of us were raised on. Even if we learn to acquire a taste for them it the gut can take a while to adapt digestion. One theory holds that we need to avoid eating certain food groups at the same time. Proponents point to less gas and stomach gurgling when spacing consumption at least an hour or two apart. So while it might seem prudent to add chopped greens to a potato that approach could backfire in some people.

We lead different lifestyles, have regional differences to access and our bodies do not process foods alike. The best advice is like that given for TRT: Make gradual changes over many weeks, observel response, allow for adaptation. Co-factors such as probiotics hold much promise. In the opinion of many sertain things worth supplementing while others incur more risk than benefit. With every processed product comes the opportunity to ingest the unwanted. Recalls only happen when many are sickened, usually by a pathogen. Low levels of undesirable substances are likely equally bad for health in the long run; they just don't get the limelight food poisoning does.

As you battle these conundrums while fighting for your sanity Weasel remember that "organic" means only that the produce wasn't intentionally grown with synthetic fertilizer or pesticide. One still needs to know where its grown and how it's handled after harvest. Rocket fuel in organic lettuce? Fallout from industrial incinerators on your kale? Yeah it happens way more than you wanna know. Read about the dirty dozen at EWG. Buy local whenever possible.

Weasel

Thanks guys, I kind of figured, like it always is, it was just to easy.

I've got plans for a big garden this year, I'll grow all my own produce.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me