Huperzine A

Buy Lab Tests Online

Larry B

Can anyone provide feedback with your experience with Huperzine A? I've read it has been used successfully to treat delayed orgasm.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Huperzine increases acetylcholine (by suppressing the enzyme that degrades it), which leads to better nerve-muscle communication and it is easier to initiate orgasmic muscle contractions. I guess it decreases the necessary nerve excitation threshold.

I've taken 200-400 micrograms (NOT milligrams!) Huperzine A by Double Wood Supplements, 1-2 hours before sex/masturbation and it often makes it more probable and easier to reach orgasm. I do not take it every day because it often gives me headache and in general makes me feel somewhat unpleasant. I never noticed any effect on memory or "energy" for which it is popular for.

I suggest trying 200 micgrograms and definitely NOT going over 400 micrograms per day. I've had two instances of overdosing and it is extremely unpleasant - makes you extremely dizzy, sweating, and you may vomit. Many poisons increase acetylcholine so Huperzine should be considered a poison in higher doses. In the first case I took too many huperzine tabs per day, and in the second case I chewed the tabs and took them with water on an empty stomach, which probably leads to too fast absorption. Also, it is possible that there was an undesirable variation of the dose in the tables - the needed dose is extremely tiny and it is possible that not all tablets have the same dose in them, randomly.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching