How to get 100 mg a week by EOD?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello..

How much shall I use in day of inject to reach 100 mg a week?

If I inject 30 mg EOD it will give some weeks 120..and some weeks 90 mg...

Pls help..thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Don't think of it as alternate weekly doses, think of the average. On EOD, the weekly average is 3.5 doses. The closest whole mg figure is 29mg/dose

30*3.5=105

29*3.5= 101.5

28*3.5= 98

Blackhawk

Thanks alot sir ..so dose be 30 mg EOD

As you wish.

A man who wants MORE! LOL!

Remember, more is not necessarily better, but a few mg either side of 100 is pretty inconsequential.

If you have been on 100mg already at less frequent dosing, the result of increased frequency is to raise your trough, so you do not have swings as low. You are in effect keeping the tank more topped up. Some choose to lower dose with more frequent doses.

As you wish.

A man who wants MORE! LOL!

Remember, more is not necessarily better, but a few mg either side of 100 is pretty inconsequential.

If you have been on 100mg already at less frequent dosing, the result of increased frequency is to raise your trough, so you do not have swings as low. You are in effect keeping the tank more topped up. Some choose to lower dose with more frequent doses.
Sir I'm learning...I'm asking if this dose is OK...so what u recommend?? I'm really lost and I don't know what is the right? Is it 25mg Eod? 20 mg EOD? IM here for learning not to debate

Systemlord

Sir I'm learning...I'm asking if this dose is OK...so what u recommend??
You have to experiment to find what works and no one can tell you what’s good, only you can answer that, because no two men respond the same to androgens.

Don’t overthink it, pick a dosage and go for it whether it’s 20, 25 or 30 mg EOD. If you encounter sides after 6-8 weeks, adjust the dosage.

Blackhawk

Sir I'm learning...I'm asking if this dose is OK...so what u recommend?? I'm really lost and I don't know what is the right? Is it 25mg Eod? 20 mg EOD? IM here for learning not to debate

Sorry to confuse the issue. The humor was tongue and cheek.

28, 29 or 30mg EOD is close enough to 100/week. Either is just fine.

I personally don't like a MWF schedule, the 2 day/3day interval difference is uneven enough that I get side effects from any 3 day interval. But many guys do fine on this schedule. We all are different.

The advantage to MWF, is that you know what day of the week every week that you take your dose. I used a calendar on my computer with repeating every other day reminders so I would not ever lose track. I refer to this calendar every morning anyway.

Don't stress over it. Just pick one and stick with it for at least 6-8 weeks then get labs and note any symptoms.

You have to experiment to find what works and no one can tell you what’s good, only you can answer that, because no two men respond the same to androgens.

Don’t overthink it, pick a dosage and go for it whether it’s 20, 25 or 30 mg EOD. If you encounter sides after 6-8 weeks, adjust the dosage.
Well.said sir thank u so much..God bless u

Thanks alot sir..I appreciate it..kind of u guys
Sorry to confuse the issue. The humor was tongue and cheek.

28, 29 or 30mg EOD is close enough to 100/week. Either is just fine.

I personally don't like a MWF schedule, the 2 day/3day interval difference is uneven enough that I get side effects from any 3 day interval. But many guys do fine on this schedule. We all are different.

The advantage to MWF, is that you know what day of the week every week that you take your dose. I used a calendar on my computer with repeating every other day reminders so I would not ever lose track. I refer to this calendar every morning anyway.

Don't stress over it. Just pick one and stick with it for at least 6-8 weeks then get labs and note any symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me