How to dissolve Enclomiphene powder into liquid form for oral consumption.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Betabuddy

Hi all,

I recently purchased 1000mg of raw powder enclomiphene as it was significantly cheaper than the liquid form. I'm having trouble finding anything online about a process for dissolving the powder in a solution for consumption.

I saw a thread on reddit where someone used Everclear (ethanol) as the solubility of the powder in ethanol is 2 mg/mL (see below sources).

It also seems to be significantly more soluble in DSMO - 30 mg/ml, but I am unfamiliar with the compound.

I was wondering if anyone has an experience with this process and has any recommendations?

Sources:
Enclomiphene (citrate) (CAS 7599-79-3)
https://www.selleckchem.com/products/enclomiphene-citrate.html

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Although it's less accurate, using a dry dilution method is simple and then there's less worry about selecting an appropriate solvent and the resulting stability. For example, I use maltodextrin to top off 600 mg of enclomiphene powder to a level tablespoon and then mix well. I measure doses with a small spoon set. The 1/16 tsp spoon then yields a nominal dose of 12.5 mg.

Betabuddy

Although it's less accurate, using a dry dilution method is simple and then there's less worry about selecting an appropriate solvent and the resulting stability. For example, I use maltodextrin to top off 600 mg of enclomiphene powder to a level tablespoon and then mix well. I measure doses with a small spoon set. The 1/16 tsp spoon then yields a nominal dose of 12.5 mg.
Thanks so much for the reply I hadn't considered a dry dilution method. Is there a reason you chose maltodextrin?

BigTex

Hi all,

I recently purchased 1000mg of raw powder enclomiphene as it was significantly cheaper than the liquid form. I'm having trouble finding anything online about a process for dissolving the powder in a solution for consumption.

I saw a thread on reddit where someone used Everclear (ethanol) as the solubility of the powder in ethanol is 2 mg/mL (see below sources).

It also seems to be significantly more soluble in DSMO - 30 mg/ml, but I am unfamiliar with the compound.

I was wondering if anyone has an experience with this process and has any recommendations?

Sources:
Enclomiphene (citrate) (CAS 7599-79-3)
https://www.selleckchem.com/products/enclomiphene-citrate.html
I have always used Ora Sweet and Ora-Plus to suspend raw powers for oral consumption. Ora-Plus is the suspension vehicle and Ora Sweet adds a nice sweet flavor. It is much easier and it even has a good taste. What ever size container you use, fill 2/3 with Ora plus. Add the powder, shake it up well and then add slightly less than 1/3 Ora sweet. Shake it again. Because it does not go into solution, you will have to shake it well ever time. Here are also some syringes that can be used to measure out doses.

Example:
30 ml container
20ml Ora-Pus
1g powder (1000mg)
8ml Ora sweet

33.33mg/ml

I use this same method to make liquid Tadalafil from raw. powder @ 10mg/ml

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene