How much test is being lost in a non-fixed needle syringe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Madman having read your link, I had decided to try 29G x 12mm, 0.5mL with (ultra fine needles, BD, if available) for Test’ Cyp’ when using IM technique, twice per week. Like Nelson said, I don’t want to risk a finer needle breaking in a shoulder muscle.

However due to the fact that I wish to move to every other day (EOD) pining for reasons explained elsewhere. I plan to try 30G x 8mm, 0.3 mL with (Ultra Fine needles, BD, if available) and see how I get on with SubQ

I plan to buy a box of each and rotate injection sights and techniques. Ie employ IM and SubQ in a rotation .. the shoulders are a good injection sight for me But I don’t want to over do it.

I was happy with 27G x 12mm twice per week ….. but by almost doubling the number of jabs I will be having, I would like to reduce the size and try SubQ.

It seems that the draw time for 0.16 mL of Test’ Cyp’ isn’t really and issue even with Cotton Seed oil.

Thanks

27-29G 1/2" (12.7MM) needle length would be great for shallow IM.

Nelson and many others prefer the 27s.

30-31G x 5/16" (8MM) or 15/64" (6MM) needle length would be my go-to for strictly sub-q especially when injecting daily or EOD.

You can easily draw 5-20 units TC in cottonseed oil with a 30-31G.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MDavidW76

I used to use the 27x1/2 or 27x5/8 in my quads and it was working fine, I still have them and a vial of Testosterone Cypionate in my medicine locker as a supply chain backup.

One thing I have found is that most LDS syringes are being snapped up by Covid vaccinations. A local pharmacist I know had spare TSK precision syringes, she gave me a few to try and they were very good compared to the standard BD syringes most people get. I was wasting 0.05ml with those.

Vtail

Anyone else having trouble purchasing Easy Touch syringes? I had been ordering from Amazon for the last couple of years, but now Amazon says they can't ship it to my location - I'm in NY. And the Easy Touch website seems to be sold out of most items - probably supply chain related.

MDavidW76

Anyone else having trouble purchasing Easy Touch syringes? I had been ordering from Amazon for the last couple of years, but now Amazon says they can't ship it to my location - I'm in NY. And the Easy Touch website seems to be sold out of most items - probably supply chain related.
I’m Eastern Washington myself, we have Amazon Prime, we also have an Amazon distribution center nearby in Spokane, in general we’re not having any problems with Amazon, but they don’t usually supply to our local pharmacies. I was looking at 27g easy touch myself for injecting “oils”, for sub-q “water” based injections we have plenty of 29 through 31 gage easy touch available here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me