How do you explain "non responders"?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jenkins

Tried 500mg/wk for some months (250mg enanthate 2x/wk). Produced zero mental effects. No increased feelings of well being, energy, libido, etc. Might as well been injecting water. (Bloods reflected 500mg/wk, nothing to do with the testosterone).

You inject 500mg/wk to the average person, and they'd tell you they feel like superman.

What could be so fucked with our bodies that we do not respond to testosterone? I've seen a few of said type of people here, though probably long gone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What else were you doing? Were you exercising, sleeping well, eating a good diet? What’s your mental health history? History of depression or anxiety? Do you have a sexual partner that is supportive? Are you on any medications?

More information is needed. Maybe your expectations are too high.TRT is an enhancement, not a cure all or replacement for the things I mentioned.

ERO

I have never injected more than a TRT dose of 200 mg/week, but injecting Test feels like I am injecting water as well. I have never felt anything from it. Its probably due to the amount of cell receptors you and i have - see this article that was originally posted by another member on this forum.

Hard Gainer? Blame Your Androgen Receptors

Systemlord

A testosterone deficiency isn't your problem so more testosterone has diminishing returns or you could have insensitive androgen receptors. There is a thing called testosterone resistance caused by toxins, chemicals in the environment blocking hormones action at the cellular level.

Last edited:

ERO

Is GnRH available? I would love to try this as well as Test is literally useless for me. I feel the same when I go off it for a few weeks as I do when I am on 200mg/week.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I am also a TRT non-responder. I've been intrigued by this thread Is GnRH suppression hurting us? and this one Pituitary restart while on TRT: promising initial results with GnRH plus enclomiphene

I'm very tempted to try something like this just to find out if that is indeed my issue, even though it is probably not a long term sustainable protocol for me.
Be forewarned: I started out thinking the same—"I'll just try it to see if this is my issue." Now that I believe it's a significant contributor it's hard to contemplate stopping and giving up this taste of pre-hypogonadism normalcy. This in spite of the fact that the protocol is a big hassle. An infusion pump might be easier overall for long-term use, but they are expensive and have their own issues, such as putting up with a device stuck to you all the time.

madman

Super Moderator
Tried 500mg/wk for some months (250mg enanthate 2x/wk). Produced zero mental effects. No increased feelings of well being, energy, libido, etc. Might as well been injecting water. (Bloods reflected 500mg/wk, nothing to do with the testosterone).

You inject 500mg/wk to the average person, and they'd tell you they feel like superman.

What could be so fucked with our bodies that we do not respond to testosterone? I've seen a few of said type of people here, though probably long gone.

Post up labs?

ERO

In my case my last labs showed Total T at 978, Free T at 25 and E2 at 40. I have been with Defy for years, tried everything, and never felt anything from Test - it literally feels like I am injecting water. My SHBG ranges between 12 and 16, which is a problem but it cannot be changed. I am not overweight or diabetic and taking Metformin has done nothing to change SHBG levels. I am 56 now and my HPTA is shut down or else I would bail on TRT entirely.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Is GnRH available? I would love to try this as well as Test is literally useless for me. I feel the same when I go off it for a few weeks as I do when I am on 200mg/week.
If you're already using Peptide Sciences then you might consider them as a supplier for your "research". "Gonadorelin" is the drug name for GnRH; they are bioidentical. Read the thread on pituitary restart to help you decide if you really want to be a pin cushion. You probably should have Defy prescribe enclomiphene. I can't say with certainly that a SERM is necessary, but I believe that it at least helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me