How do you deal with depression/stress

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Agree with Tommy. Lexapro decreased my anxiety.... but I packed on the weight with it. Wellbutrin helped me to focus on a task to completion, wow was it good for keeping my brain focused on 1 thing at a time....but it kept me awake at night, even when taken early in the am. DHEA is a great sleeping pill for me....but I lose my erections and become a jerk. I can go on unfortunately. I'm feeling my best with simply a low dose of testosterone, a super low dose AI, and a good/quality multi vitamin pack. I seem to over complicate my life for some reason. I need to get back to keeping it simple.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

The more I research it the more it reminds me of the Lyrica train wreak I went threw besides the fat gain the high blood pressure the edema and screwing with my kidneys I was also having abnormal thought like cutting off part of my hand how I would do it and leave enough skin to fold over and stich(I've never told anyone that) the withdrawals from quitting were something else also.

Last edited:

PAUL-E

Depression: A revolution in treatment?
It's not very often we get to talk about a revolution in understanding and treating depression and yet now doctors are talking about "one of the strongest discoveries in psychiatry for the last 20 years".
It is based around the idea that some people are being betrayed by their fiercest protector. That their immune system is altering their brain.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-37166293
SO maybe my CRPS is causing my depression in more ways than I thought no wonder its nickname is the suicide disease.
Depression meds are out of the question for me because:
Paul-E will have substantially increased odds(around 3.6 times) of sexual dysfunction while taking Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Paxil, or Zoloft, due to CC genotype for rs6311 compared to people with other genotypes. Other clinical, genetic or environmental factors may influence this outcome.
I already had issues from Lyrica

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
It's good that they are trying to find out what causes depression, instead of trying to pump people full of drugs.

Vince

Super Moderator
One of my sisters is a mental therapist, she tells me when a patient starts feeling better and can even joke around. That's the time they commit suicide, they were so depressed before that they couldn't even attempt suicide.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me