How bad of an idea would it be to give my wife some T-cyp?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Side discussion of testosterone dimers moved here:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ed031561

My wife's libido is even worse than mine. It's been like that ever since our daughter was born 4 years ago. She had a healthy libido before pregnancy and even throughout pregnancy, but giving birth was like flipping a switch that shut off the libido. She's 43 now and probably has low T, although we haven't tested yet.

How bad of an idea would it be for me to give her something like 4 mg of test cypionate twice a week as a trial to see if it does anything beneficial for her? From what I've read this should be a relatively conservative dose. I'm not opposed to getting her set up with a proper HRT clinic but I am reluctant to waste the time and money if she isn't going to respond well. Are there significant risks of virilization with a dose like this?
My GF in her late 50's had gone through menopause and was once on test gel (early 50's) with slight benefits. Stopped seeing that doctor so she came off. Fast forward a few years and I rolled over on her once and heard her rib crack. Doctor confirmed osteo. She didn't want to do the recommended osteo treatment beciase of the amount of time it stays in your body and possible side affects. I told her test is good for osteo and she asked me if I could give her some. I researched a good dosage of test cyp for women and found 15mg/wk to be a recommended amount. She has been on that for a couple of years with good results. Sex drive back as well as lubrication. She said she has some thinning of hair but blames that on the thyroid meds (T3 & T4) she is on which seems to be a common side effect.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I researched a good dosage of test cyp for women and found 15mg/wk to be a recommended amount. She has been on that for a couple of years with good results. Sex drive back as well as lubrication. She said she has some thinning of hair but blames that on the thyroid meds (T3 & T4) she is on which seems to be a common side effect.
Yeah, this is working like crazy now. Her sex drive is back to levels last seen when we first started dating when she was 30 years old (44 now), or possibly even higher. She is asking me if there is some kind of catch to this, like virilization or cancer, because "you can't just be this horny all the time forever".

I actually gave myself priapism last night with an overenthusiastic dose of tri-mix trying to keep up with her, but that is a story for another thread.

Charliebizz

Yeah, this is working like crazy now. Her sex drive is back to levels last seen when we first started dating when she was 30 years old (44 now), or possibly even higher. She is asking me if there is some kind of catch to this, like virilization or cancer, because "you can't just be this horny all the time forever".

I actually gave myself priapism last night with an overenthusiastic dose of tri-mix trying to keep up with her, but that is a story for another thread.
Hahaha. It gets addicting. But it did slow down for my wife a bit.

Belekas

nobody

Now thats what I'm talking about, way to go! Thats a good problem to have lol Hope the same happens with my girl as her libido is missing for a long long time. I've been discussing HRT and especially T therapy with a lot of girls on FB HRT groups lately and a lot of them feel like that. Also noticed a lot of girls run 10-30mg/week even in their 60s and feel amazing and been doing that for a long time without any virilization effects. Thats wild and obvioudly everyone is different but still.

Charliebizz

Now thats what I'm talking about, way to go! Thats a good problem to have lol Hope the same happens with my girl as her libido is missing for a long long time. I've been discussing HRT and especially T therapy with a lot of girls on FB HRT groups lately and a lot of them feel like that. Also noticed a lot of girls run 10-30mg/week even in their 60s and feel amazing and been doing that for a long time without any virilization effects. Thats wild and obvioudly everyone is different but still.
My wife been doing well on cream daily. Only side is she gets a little bit of face pimples. Nothing crazy though.

Belekas

nobody
My wife been doing well on cream daily. Only side is she gets a little bit of face pimples. Nothing crazy though.
Glad your wife is doing well. I'd love to get my hands on same cream here in UK but its more complicated here and too expensive to go through clinic when we can do everything ourselves. Thus why we are looking at injections first to see where that gets us.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me