Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 09, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 07, 2022 * 20 posts * 260 views
Runnerman said: Recently stumbled on a lot of interviews with longevity scientist and researcher David Sinclair. Many on YouTube. He is saying that research is showing that eating less and having ... Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 25 posts * 318 views
WhatSayYou89 said: I believe you are right. I feel like I'm so close yet so far. Numbers look great but not having the benefit of them is hard to deal with, especially after 3 years of searching. ... Read more >>
August 07, 2022 * 12 posts * 180 views
sammmy said: A very instructive article on the evolution of the fish oil health claims (it's now a drug), which illustrates the contemporary quackery in the supplement industry: Fish Oil Is ... Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 14 posts * 197 views
readalot said: There quite a bit of discussion online about how intense cardio should be while on AAS or even high levels of TT/fT. This thread is intended to discuss HIIT/intense cardio while ... Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 5 posts * 140 views
mrbooshay said: I was on scrotal cream for a couple of years and had great results. Wonderful labs. Muscles mass, energy, even libido was great. All except my actual erections. I had amazing libido, ... Read more >>
August 07, 2022 * 9 posts * 39 views
madman said: Tirzepatide Once Weekly for the Treatment of Obesity (2022) Ania M. Jastreboff, M.D., Ph.D., Louis J. Aronne, M.D., Nadia N. Ahmad, M.D., M.P.H., Sean Wharton, M.D., Pharm.D., ... Read more >>
August 07, 2022 * 9 posts * 30 views
madman said: The type 2 diabetes drug tirzepatide has been reported to induce weight loss in patients with diabetes. A new randomized trial reports weight loss with tirzepatide in patients ... Read more >>
August 05, 2022 * 9 posts * 46 views
madman said: Nebivolol protects erectile functions compared to Metoprolol in hypertensive men with atherogenic, venogenic, psychogenic erectile dysfunction: A prospective, randomized, cross-over, ... Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 6 posts * 54 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is associated with diabetes mellitus with an estimated prevalence of 52.5% in the diabetic population. The first-line therapy for ... Read more >>
August 07, 2022 * 4 posts * 69 views
BigTex said: Here is a copy of the International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: protein and exercise. Jäger R, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, Cribb PJ, Wells SD, Skwiat TM, Purpura ... Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 6 posts * 73 views
madman said: Botox for Erectile Dysfunction (2022) Engy Habashy MD, Tobias S.Köhler MD To understand the theoretical pharmacologic effect of BoNT A on erectile function, one must first understand ... Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 4 posts * 59 views
USMC said: My NP recommends I get a scrotum ultrasound. Has anyone here done this? Is it a routine test for hypogonadism? I'm secondary, so I don't think the issue is with my testes. I think ... Read more >>
August 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 58 views
madman said: [image] BOOK Science and Development of Muscle Hypertrophy, Second Edition, is the most comprehensive resource on muscle hypertrophy in the world. Written by Brad Schoenfeld, Ph.D., ... Read more >>
August 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 56 views
madman said: [image] The aim of this e-book is to provide an authoritative, highly focused, science-based, fluff-free, time & effort-saving resource that concisely answers the most frequently ... Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 3 posts * 61 views
BigTex said: The 7 Laws of Exercise Science In order for an exercise training program to be of any use, it must not violate and or the laws of exercise science. Check you workout and see if ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale