High Test ( low or high e2) ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

rich1996

[FONT=&quot]I am not on TRT, however, it seems a lot of guys on this forum have a lot of good insight. I have never taken any steriods or anything. I had bloodwork done in December 2016. The doc. refused to test e2 as he found "pointless". [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have and have had the following symptoms for the past 2 years: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Very low libido[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weak Erections[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No morning wood.. ever[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lowered energy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Increased bodyfat after being lean ( mostly in gut as my arms are still lean )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Get upset easy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Had gyno from puberty (got it removed)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm 20 years old and surely don't feel like it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will order bloodtests through an online service to get the appropiate tests. Here's what I have from December. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Total Test : 861 : Range (250-1100)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Free Test : 174.8 : Range (35-155)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TSH : 2.41 : Range (.4 - 4.50)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Free t4: 1.3 : Range (.8-1.4)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Could I possibly have LOW e2 with free test & total t high? Or is it likely high? What other tests should I order besides ultra sensitive e2? Should I be expecting high e2? Thanks in advance.

[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am not on TRT, however, it seems a lot of guys on this forum have a lot of good insight. I have never taken any steriods or anything. I had bloodwork done in December 2016. The doc. refused to test e2 as he found "pointless".

I have and have had the following symptoms for the past 2 years:

Very low libido
Weak Erections
No morning wood.. ever
Lowered energy
Increased bodyfat after being lean ( mostly in gut as my arms are still lean )
Get upset easy
Had gyno from puberty (got it removed)

I'm 20 years old and surely don't feel like it.
I will order bloodtests through an online service to get the appropiate tests. Here's what I have from December.

Total Test : 861 : Range (250-1100)
Free Test : 174.8 : Range (35-155)
TSH : 2.41 : Range (.4 - 4.50)
Free t4: 1.3 : Range (.8-1.4)

Could I possibly have LOW e2 with free test & total t high? Or is it likely high? What other tests should I order besides ultra sensitive e2? Should I be expecting high e2? Thanks in advance.

Hey man, you may find a bit of adversity in the TRT world, as your levels are truly great!

I'm on TRT, and my recent tests weren't as high as yours, those are truly great, as generally with high natty test you see high SHBG and low free test.

I doubt you'd be low E2, as that just wouldn't make sense, neither would high E2, but I have seen guys who just have such high natty test that their E2 is high. It does happen. Mostly australians from what I've seen, must be something to do with their drop bear prevalence, or all the danger ;).

I'd get total, free, SHBG, sensitive E2, LH + FSH just to ease your mind.

Even with decent levels, there are other conditions relating to androgens that can cause all of the symptoms of low testosterone despite more than enough testosterone.

Also, consider lifestyle, depression, anxiety, thyroid problems, and sleep disorders.

rich1996

Hey man, you may find a bit of adversity in the TRT world, as your levels are truly great!

I'm on TRT, and my recent tests weren't as high as yours, those are truly great, as generally with high natty test you see high SHBG and low free test.

I doubt you'd be low E2, as that just wouldn't make sense, neither would high E2, but I have seen guys who just have such high natty test that their E2 is high. It does happen. Mostly australians from what I've seen, must be something to do with their drop bear prevalence, or all the danger ;).

I'd get total, free, SHBG, sensitive E2, LH + FSH just to ease your mind.

Even with decent levels, there are other conditions relating to androgens that can cause all of the symptoms of low testosterone despite more than enough testosterone.

Also, consider lifestyle, depression, anxiety, thyroid problems, and sleep disorders.

Thanks, I live a very healthy lifestyle in my opinion. 7-9 hours sleep per night. high protein diet, incorporate fruits / veggies, healthy fats. Cardio 2-3 times a week, lifting 3-4 days a week. (about 45 mins in the gym). I am by no means depressed. I have a strong feeling its hormonal.. I just hope I'm right and can get to the bottom of this! I will surely get those tests!

Your limited Thyroid tests would bear more scrutiny and further testing; TSH, Free T3, Reverse T3, Free T4, antibodies. The two tests you're reporting are not too great.

rich1996

Your limited Thyroid tests would bear more scrutiny and further testing; TSH, Free T3, Reverse T3, Free T4, antibodies. The two tests you're reporting are not too great.
Thanks, I don't know really know anything about thyroid. All I know is my doctor said "your thyroid turned out fine.

Thanks, I don't know really know anything about thyroid. All I know is my doctor said "your thyroid turned out fine.

See the range there is as high as 4.5...this is pretty bad, it indicates that the Pituitary is signaling the Thyroid thru TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), to make, more. Some of those other tests can tell you where you're deficient either T3, T4, or both, and which *could* be supplemented to bring down your TSH. In a nutshell your body is thinking your thyroid hormone is low and it's driving your Thyroid pretty hard to make more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching