High red blood cells.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Test serum is 1010. And prolactin is in normal range. haven’t had any anastrozole in a while after taking 1 mg twice a week for almost a month . I’m scared of A i now. All That’s good but
Rbc: 5.59
Hemoglobin 18.7
Hemocrit 53.0
Mch 33.5

oh and lymph’s absolute 3.3 high

I know that’s all dealing with red blood cells is about all I know about those so far.
So I figured I would ask what’s the best way to manage those numbers. My primary DR and old TRT Dr mention donating once a month. But think I’ll ask here before I try all that.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I’m reading through the forum rather fast , but it looks like the only thing I can do is take aspirin and fish oil as a preventative because not many here are for donating blood. I can understand that

But I’ll leave this up. I mean just Incase my numbers may be to high for trying that. Idk.

slicktop

There certainly isn't anything wrong with donating blood, though some places will turn you away without a therapeutic phlebotomy script if your H&H are out of sorts. It's a good samaritan thing to do anyways, right? In my area it's required if your hematocrit is above like 51 IIRC. You can ask to donate "double red" which means they take twice the amount of red blood cells as normal, but if your body likes to embarrass you like mine does, you have a higher chance of passing out.

UCFguy01

Im on 200mg cyp per week. I inject 100mg twice a week. My hematocrit and hemoglobin used to rise every 3-4 months and I'd give blood. Now my body has seemed to normalize and my hematocrit and hemoglobin stay in good range. It took a year and a half on injections for it to stop rising. Not sure if that piece of info helps.

UCFguy01

My first 2 years of trt, I donated every 8 weeks. Then my HCT finally stabilized, it held steady at 48% for over 3 years now.

My hemoglobin is at 15.5 and my hematocrit is around 48 as well. It's kind of weird how it just stops rising. I'm sure there is research somewhere about H&H stabilizing over time. I'm just glad I don't have to give blood every few months and feel tired for the following week.

mooseman109

Well I do not think I would donate once a month, you iron/ferritin will crash pretty quickly and I hear that is a pretty rotten feeling for awhile.
I keep my hct at 52-54 and am fine with that, all other blood values are mid range. I would donate at your point. It is true that Red Cross or tore blood banks may turn you away with you hemoglobin so high. Their testing machines are horribly inaccurate. So they day you go drink butt load of water for several hours ahead. That may get you down enough to help you get thru the gestapo. If not, then you will have to get a script for a therapeutic phlebotomy. Red Cross will then require you to make an appt and pay like $60

Thanks for all the input. I forgot to mention the lymph’s absolute being high.
Don’t know if that’s related or not.

I have been pretty busy not drinking many fluids. But thanks looks like I will get ready to donate a little blood and give back to the soldiers while helping myself ..

My first 2 years of trt, I donated every 8 weeks. Then my HCT finally stabilized, it held steady at 48% for over 3 years now.
If you have any links or good reads about aspirin and fish oil please pass them on I would like to see any interesting findings possible on any of îthat. Besides that My cholesterol is a tad bit out of balance so if you know of any hidden gems For potent fish oil or cod liver oil please share the info.

About levels stabilizing and adapting.
I’m a little concerned with that.. I’ve been seesawing on and off a little over a year now while learning the pitfalls and precautions of TRT. Also while seeking good thorough care without much luck!
So I wonder how that time on and off alone has impacted my body .

That’s just a few things I’ve been giving thought. Especially after reading here the fda is ready to end getting HCG from their Personally approved outsourcing trt treatment centers and pharmacies. Damn so what then?
I mean How will everyones body react after it adapts like that after a couple few years and the gear is no longer in reach.
Worse case scenario, How big will the regretful factor be afterwards for some of us?

Of course none of us know what tomorrow will bring. But I’ve been giving thought to should I keep on?
should I change my body with the possibility that “I may be in for more than I ever expected”.
Or will I be better off in the long run to just let nature take its course ?

Maybe there is not Much to really be concerned with. Just have given it some thought lately . But all that’s another topic.

Thanks again for all the good therapeutic work and everyone for taking time to share your input

Last edited:

slicktop

That’s just a few things I’ve been giving thought. Especially after reading here the fda is ready to end getting HCG from their Personally approved outsourcing trt treatment centers and pharmacies. Damn so what then?
I mean How will everyones body react after it adapts like that after a couple few years and the gear is no longer in reach.
Worse case scenario, How big will the regretful factor be afterwards for some of us?
Just an FYI, if you're with Defy and therefore get your meds through Empower, you don't have to worry. Empower already has the certification or whatever it is that's required to continue processing HCG. That said, since I'm up for a consult and a refill on test anyways, I'll probably get some extra HCG to keep on hand just in case there's a temporary shortage. You can also source it from overseas pretty easily.

1582210997001.png

Vince

Super Moderator
If you have any links or good reads about aspirin and fish oil please pass them on I would like to see any interesting findings possible on any of îthat. Besides that My cholesterol is a tad bit out of balance so if you know of any hidden gems For potent fish oil or cod liver oil please share the info.

About levels stabilizing and adapting.
I’m a little concerned with that.. I’ve been seesawing on and off a little over a year now while learning the pitfalls and precautions of TRT. Also while seeking good thorough care without much luck!

So I wonder how that time on and off alone has impacted my body .

Of course none of us know what tomorrow will bring. But I’ve been giving thought to should I keep on?
should I change my body with the possibility that “I may be in for more than I ever expected”.
Or will I be better off in the long run to just let nature take its course ?

Maybe there is not Much to really be concerned with. Just have given it some thought lately . But all that’s another topic.

Thanks again for all the good therapeutic work and everyone for taking time to share your input

Studies on fish oil

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching