High RBC

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hectooor

Hi All,

I’ve had issues with my CBC, attached the pic below from quest. Before TRT I was at 5.8 (the high end) now on 180 mg a week and my test levels around 980.
Does it sound like another underlying issue? When I donate it goes up
5FCE55E6-0B24-4776-A9C2-A903E426B4FC.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

now on 180 mg a week and my test levels around 980.
You may need to lower your dosage, CBC is out of whack. I've seen this before in men who are overdosed on TRT.

If these are trough levels, end of week lab draws, right before your next injection, your Total T levels could be 1500> at peak.

When in relation to your injections are labs being drawn?
When I donate it goes up
The body will increase RBC when dehydrated or when the body detects low oxygen in the blood.

If you continue upon this course, without decreasing your dosage, I see iron deficiency in your not so distant future and any iron supplement may make managing hematocrit and hemoglobin challenging.

Last edited:

Hectooor

You may need to lower your dosage, CBC is out of whack. I've seen this before in men who are overdosed on TRT.

If these are trough levels, end of week lab draws, right before your next injection, your Total T levels could be 1500> at peak.

When in relation to your injections are labs being drawn?

The body will increase RBC when dehydrated or when the body detects low oxygen in the blood.

If you continue upon this course, without decreasing your dosage, I see iron deficiency in your not so distant future and any iron supplement may make managing hematocrit and hemoglobin challenging.
I did bloodwork the day before injection, do injections twice a week of 90 mg each, lowered it today to 80 each, hoping to get back to normal. My Ferritin levels were in the single digits 6 months ago. Then I started taking iron pill but all it did was maybe raise my RBC but I didn’t do iron testing this time.

t_spacemonkey

I personally would not bother with those levels yet.
also doubtful that lowering it to 160 will do anything.
you could try to spread the injection frequency. also reading that baby aspirin can lower it (started to test).
i am at 160/180/week too, doing every other day.
what is your SHBG?

Hectooor

I personally would not bother with those levels yet.
also doubtful that lowering it to 160 will do anything.
you could try to spread the injection frequency. also reading that baby aspirin can lower it (started to test).
i am at 160/180/week too, doing every other day.
what is your SHBG?
I tried the 3 times a week but was told that works with shorter esters, my SHBG is 19 (10-50 range)
I was told baby aspirin too but is that safe forever?

Systemlord

I did bloodwork the day before injection, do injections twice a week of 90 mg each, lowered it today to 80 each, hoping to get back to normal. My Ferritin levels were in the single digits 6 months ago. Then I started taking iron pill but all it did was maybe raise my RBC but I didn’t do iron testing this time.
You can have hematocrit at <55% and still be okay. The guidelines for erythrocytosis on TRT are hematocrit <55%, which strangely is based off the polycythemia vera group (cancer of the bone marrow), which showed reductions in clotting factors <55%.

A slight elevation hematocrit and hemoglobin may be more healthy.

Stroke-Related Mortality at Different Altitudes: A 17-Year Nationwide Population-Based Analysis From Ecuador.

FDV70

Do the ferritin recovery protocol.

FDV70

Do the ferritin recovery protocol.

GreenMachineX

I tried the 3 times a week but was told that works with shorter esters, my SHBG is 19 (10-50 range)
I was told baby aspirin too but is that safe forever?
I've had similar bloodwork before where the MCV was on the low end, and when I addressed my b12 and donate deficiencies, it caused the HGB and HCT to fly...once all the way up to 58 HCT. Too high for comfort. It's happened several times.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me