High irritability after 1st dose testosterone 36M

Buy Lab Tests Online

ivanborisov

36m from Bulgaria

2012 I start to have aniexity and depression, but yes because of low mood and libido. Also lw energy

From 2012 to 2015 neurologist treat me wit escitalopram and rivotril not cure me, just smooth symptoms but make worae libido and no errection. And Symptoms are depressulion, anxiety, also something like panics (shorth breath, trembling legs, hihgh pulse)

From 2015 I go to psychiatrist and He say to stop all until wich i get to this moment and start venlafaxine. Also say i have agitated depression and general aniexity disorder. Also say low libido and test and etc are from illiness. What fun you have aniexity because of no errection and they treat you with antidepressants.

But at thid time 2015 (28year) my total t was just 3.5ng/Ml and free t was 0.08ng/ml

I go to urologist also endo and they say it is normal, just try stop your antideression drug
, drink one beer and go to disco and all will be ok. What fun in these words, even before antidepressant i have low errections.

In thebyears some times i not have problems with libido and errrection, some timesnhave

Previous summer 2022 i have some terrible aniexity, arythmia, irritability, racing throughtsmay be because i start to meeting with girl with some girl with wich we share lot of things, but again problems with erectile dysfunction and this make anexity and irritability to go up to the roof

Go again to lot of urologist and endo they say your Total T 3.7ng/ml is border low also free T 0.09ng/ml. But they say this is not reason for errection problems.

Go to new psychiatrist becauss start to have terrible irritatability, high bloodpressurenand pulse, arhytmia.i tell to him i am anxiety because of errection problems now and all previous years. He say bipolar 2 mixed episode ( i am not sure if this is proper diagnise, because doc say o you are depressed and irritableb but think for sex this is bipolar mixed episode. He say it is not possible to be depressed and to think for sex so it is bp2 mixed. Also say racing thoughts are clear symptom of bipolar But all years i am depressed and irritable because of thesenl problems with errection), , also current psy say may be all previousb years i have bipolar and previous docs wrongly treating me with venlafaxine 75mg but this trigger anxiety and mixed episode and make things worse

He stop velaxine 75g as more potent antidepressant

Star zoloft 50mg and lithium orotate (food supplement not lithium drug) 10mg

This summer we stop zoloft and change lithium orotate 10mg with lithium carbonate 300mg (lithium drug), because in hot weather this sumner 40 degrees celsius (105 ferenheit) i feel very bad anxiety, short breat, high pulseband blood pressure. Yes lot of symtoms are may be just physicall from hot weather, but lot are psychological triggered again from weather.

End of August and beggining of septembers i had lot of days with irritability and feelinks like panic attacks - high puls short breathe, feelings like i will loss consequence racing thoughs, and i will get small doses rivotril in these cases and it helps.

From many years i think low t is root of all. In the start i just have low errection and yes in the years i receive depression and etc but because of thinks related to low T.

From year and more I read lot of forums and books related to testo.

And i decide to try trt on my own.

First get blood test last week

Total T4.13ng ml
Free T 0.09 ng ml
LH 4.08 MiU ml
FSH 3.08 MiU ml
SHBG 23.4 nmol L
Estradiol 24pg ml
Total PSA 1.02 ng ml

In bulgaria we have Omnadren brand mix of etters sold as 250mg/ml ampoule
Etters are

Testosterone propionate (30 mg)
Testosterone phenylpropionate (60 mg)
Testosterone isocaproate (60 mg)
Testosterone caproate (100 mg)

In monday evening i make first pin with 0.2ml(50mg testo). My udea is to pin every 3days 50mg testo this is 2x250mg ampoules per month. I know by default is need weeks to see efects but exactly 30min after pin i have lot of energy, feel great, start laught for no reason, not able to sleep to 5 AM

On other day wake up go out for walk and gave loth of energy, but after some time receive lot of irritability, racing throughts.

I dont know if this temporary.

May be just testo is more at the start because my organic test is not shut down yet and with external may be T blood levels go to 10nmol or more. Also from years i have no energy not training because of low energy and may be this change is big physical and psychology

Or may be i am just high sensitive to T and need to star with only 25mg per 3days wich is 250mg ampoule per month. But i dont know if 25mg per 3days will make blood levels T to be more than my current organic 4.13ng ml

Attachments

• 10-oct-2025.pdf
    100 KB · Views: 36
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Test injections require 4-6 weeks to reach steady states, therefore you will feel on and off benefits until that time. Even after hormones levels are steady, time is needed for your body to adapt to them new set-point.

The mixed esters is problematic, and some men has issues with these mixed esters.

Propionate is not well tolerated.

Single esters are preferred.

ivanborisov

This week i try only with HCG every 3rd day 509UI. First pin all good - mood energy, no depression, but on 2nd pin, insomnia irritability, even hard panic attack and racing throughts.

May be in some way testosterone/hcg trigger underlying psychiatric conditions, as I say I am diagnisticed with bipolar disorder mixed state.

My theory is high testo trigger underlying psychic conditions.

But why HCG also triger. Yes i know HCG tell to testicles to procude more testosterone. But it is possible to elevate testo levels drastically just with HCG 500ui every 3rd day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me