High estradiol levels on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

MatthewSthlm

Just done my first bloodwork after starting my TRT.

My testosterone level is now 17 nmol/L and was before 8 nmol/L.

The estradiol have gone up from 76 pmol/L to 162 pmol/L which is a bit over the ideal range.

Is the higher estrogen something I should be worried about?

I’ve felt great during the treatment but got a kind of mood swings before the last injection.

I guess that could be due to it was 8 weeks since the last injection and it use to be 6 weeks.

Can the estrogen levels increase the last weeks before it’s time for another injection?

Any other thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody

The estradiol have gone up from 76 pmol/L to 162 pmol/L which is a bit over the ideal range.

I’ve felt great during the treatment but got a kind of mood swings before the last injection.

I guess that could be due to it was 8 weeks since the last injection and it use to be 6 weeks.

Can the estrogen levels increase the last weeks before it’s time for another injection?

Any other thoughts?
Welcome to the forum.

And let me get this straight, are you injecting every 6-8 weeks??

Systemlord

The normal ranges are for men not on exogenous testosterone. You’re optimizing your hormones on TRT, might as well optimize all of them.

Also, you have 50 times more estrogen in tissues versus what you’re measuring in the bloodstream.

Men with estrogen 42> on TRT report less cases of ED and lower libido.

What ester type and how long have you been on TRT?

Last edited:

MatthewSthlm

It’s Nebido and the ester is testosteronundekanoat.

I’ve been on TRT since June this year and I’ve gotten three injections so far and the interval between each is 6 weeks but the bloodwork was done after 8 weeks since the third and last

Systemlord

It’s Nebido and the ester is testosteronundekanoat.

I’ve been on TRT since June this year and I’ve gotten three injections so far and the interval between each is 6 weeks but the bloodwork was done after 8 weeks since the third and last
Nebido has got to be one of the worst choices for TRT, which can take 6 months to reach steady states. A lot of men struggle on Nebido. For comparison, on Jatenzo I reach a steady state in 7 days!

If you were on cypionate/enanthate, it only takes 4-6 weeks to achieve steady states. I think your problems stems from the Nebido ester, and not the hormone levels.

Seagal

Any other thoughts?

Regarding your question, no, estrogen level should not increase the last weeks before the next injection, but maybe your testosterone level dropped to much the two weeks before your last injection.

How do you feel now after the injection, better, same or getting worse?

TLR

I got an online appointment next week to consult a doctor so I will address my concerns about my levels of estrogen
I wouldn’t worry about it if you aren’t having serious symptoms….AIs are necessary for some people, but you are still getting settled in and it takes some time…MANY people find it difficult to find the right spot with an AI, and in my experience I ended up on a yo yo where I’d feel good awhile, then feel like shit, etc. (I crashed twice)….try to lower it with a dose decrease if you end up needing to.

Seagal

You could view from that perspective: if your testosterone is around the upper range then it would be normal that estradiol is around the upper range.
If there are no symptoms of estradiol dominance, no AI is required.

jnde207

Any other thoughts?
I blast and cruise, but I've been on test e 200mg/wk, deca 100mg/wk for the joints, but 3 weeks ago I started test e 400mg/wk, deca 200mg/wk (which still isn't a large does in comparison, but that's not what I'm looking for) and I started feeling weird with BP problems within 2 weeks of starting the "blast" and I ordered some anastrozole and on my first dose I did 1mg to start with to get it in my system, but I'm going to start .5mg/every 3 days or twice a week, to maintain and control estrogen, but I have felt a HUUUUGE difference since starting it, my BP has dropped, my mood swings are easing up, and I'm not as emotional as I was, lol.
But yes, anytime you're taking test, you should always have an AI on hand just in case.
The only thing about your case is that it seems a lil early for you on a dose that spread apart, I would suggest grabbing a bottle of test e somewhere and start running a small dose of that, and I say that cause I'm guessing that your Dr gives you your injections? So that makes it hard to skip them and just stay on test e, cause they'll discontinue your prescriptions.
I used to go to the Dr but he would prescribe me a vial to take home and I would inject myself, so it made it easy to alter my own dose, and purchase test from other places (which is way cheaper for me and I eventually dropped my Dr once I educated myself a LOT MORE, lol), but you can also get aromatase inhibitors and other pct products from the places you can buy test at.
And would I be crazy to assume that you're in the UK?

Wilson7

Think ratios, not absolutes. In very rough terms, 76/8 = 9.5, 162/17 = 9.5. Leave it alone. The system is working as it should be.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would educate myself so that you don't make the same mistake as others:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com