High Estradiol HELP!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

He is starting me on a very low dose of Arimidex to bring the E2 under control (1/2 mL/day)

You'll be hating your doctor soon enough for giving what you thought you wanted. This is enough anastrozole to suppress estrogen too low is most men on a single dosage. You are going about this all wrong, spare yourself the trouble and switch to a daily protocol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ssc68

You'll be hating your doctor soon enough for giving what you thought you wanted. This is enough anastrozole to suppress estrogen too low is most men on a single dosage. You are going about this all wrong, spare yourself the trouble and switch to a daily protocol.
Please expound some more, I have not started the AI yet, I'm still on time. Just to be clear, I did not ask for this at all, his decision was based on E2 levels of close to 70. Is 70 "normal"?

Systemlord

Systemlord, how much T do you inject daily and how are your E2 levels?

7mg daily protocol (49mg weekly)

TT 417 264-916 ng/dL
FT 15 pg/mL 6.8-21.5 pg/mL
SHBG 20
E2 33 pg/mL <35 pg/mL
HCT 46%

20mg EOD protocol (80mg weekly) :

TT 496 264-916 ng/dL
FT 20 pg/mL 6.8-21.5 pg/mL
SHBG 16
E2 53 pg/mL <35 pg/mL
HCT 48%

50mg twice weekly (100mg weekly):

697 ng/dL 264-916 ng/dL
FT 29 pg/mL 6.8-21.5 pg/mL
SHBG 16
E2 70 pg/mL <35 pg/mL
HCT 50%

Systemlord

Please expound some more, I have not started the AI yet, I'm still on time. Just to be clear, I did not ask for this at all, his decision was based on E2 levels of close to 70. Is 70 "normal"?

I'm an AI over-responder, 1/8th of a 0.050 is enough to cause problems with my joints, knees especially. There are some who find it impossible to dose correctly, it always seems like a battle to keep estrogen from dipping too low.

There are however some lucky fellows who don't seem to have these problems. You should exhaust all other avenues before going down the AI route.

Systemlord, how much T do you inject daily and how are your E2 levels?
How he responds and how you'll respond have nothing to do with each other, too, SystemLord my good friend is a real outlier in this regard and his experience is severely atypical. Point being don't get scared.

I agree here that an aspect of this is your SHBG. Too, think about this...presuming your tests were probably done in the trough, your lowest point, your E2 @ ~65, is the LOWEST it is. You'll have to forget about the lab ranges for E2 and the absolute nonsense of 21-30 being a healthy range.

With your low SHBG you can presume that as you have a high level of Free T, you likewise have a high level of Free E and that's not something shown in the UltraSensitive LC/MS/MS test.

Too that end .5mg/day is an extreme dose of that drug.

.25mg twice per week for a month and see how you do.

ncsugrad

Thanks cataceous. Yes I meant 0.5 mg a day. He asked me to cut the pill in half basically. he also warned me that E2 should not be too low and that he will monitor it closely. I will talk to the doctor about using even less than 0.5 mg a day and see what he says. He only precribed it for a month and I am going back to see him in January. Just curious about your E2 level, how high is it?
Seriously, don’t take 0.5mg a day. You will end up with crashed e2 and feel terrible for weeks. At least start small and do more like 0.25mg a couple times a week if you’re going to do it and see how you react first

ssc68

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I am happy to report feeling great with .25mg a week. (I cut the pill in four) I take it the same day of my TRT injection.
I had hot flashes, and sensitive nipples when my e2 was high. Another benefit I’ve noticed is that my erections are harder.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching