High DHEAS/Low Cortisol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

This is what I’ve read as far as what adrenal cortex offers vs adrenal medulla offers

Medulla: Catecholamines (Epinephrine, Dopamine and Norepinephrine)

Cortex: Cortisol and aldosterone (glucocorticoids and mineralcorticoids) as well as DHEA, progesterone and pregnenolone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

This is what I’ve read as far as what adrenal cortex offers vs adrenal medulla offers

Medulla: Catecholamines (Epinephrine, Dopamine and Norepinephrine)

Cortex: Cortisol and aldosterone (glucocorticoids and mineralcorticoids) as well as DHEA, progesterone and pregnenolone
Those are the main ones I’m interested in regarding the Medulla. I’ve worked with people and read things that suggested other things get ‘stored’ in there that are made elsewhere, but the ones people are looking to avoid in the Medulla are the ones I’m now most interested in and more likely why I respond so differently to that vs the cortex. Those also made the most sense from a PFS perspective based on studies that have been done on changes PFS causes.

Anonymon

In case anyone’s further interested, the reason I’m trying an MAO-B inhibitor to up dopamine rather than continue the Medulla is because norepinephrine and epinephrine are direct conversions from dopamine, so intervening higher up the chain gives me all 3 when I’d potentially need them as well as just more dopamine. Epinephrine’s adrenaline, so trying to up that directly would be like taking meth. If my theory’s correct, I should be able to address a lot of my issues with that. If it’s not, selegiline at low doses is apparently one of the only highly verified anti aging drugs to increase lifespan at reasonable doses. Seems like a good addon either way for a lot of people to consider. Also super cheap.

Terrified of antidepressants but this is seemingly the least antidepressant like of them all.

dallasboy

Yes, his big revelation was something called semaglutide. BTW, I have been reading here and there that overseas authorities are doing more enforcements as of late. It seems the FDA is not the only organization clamping down on things. The nanny state is going global.
Have any more info on his semaglutide revelation?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me