Hematocrit levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I donate as infrequently as I can while still saying 54 or lower. Some people find that grapefruit or grape seed extract lowers their hematocrit.

If anyone cares before trt i was 49 then 2 weeks later 51 (no intervention or changes). Then I donated blood and went on trt as i knew trt would probably raise it significantly. ~12 weeks later i was 54.5. Went to donate blood and the finger prick blood drop machine said 58. Donated blood and started grape seed extract then 2 weeks later i was down to 50.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that after a few years, it may stabilize. I started at 46, bounced up to 50.5, and around two years stabilized at 46-47. Be patient. The differences can also be from how hydrated that you are.

mooseman109

Defy like it at 52 and under they get nervous at higher rates. My previous doctors were good if i was 54. All of my other blood numbers are good. I, like some above, was high before trt.

fifty

Rouzier is anti donating blood and anti ai. I don’t know how much to trust him. I can’t even find the data that is mentioned in this youtube video.

It's platelets that are the clotting factor, not HCT or the otherwise misdiagnosed PCV

Something to think about

True, though it’s not clotting that is the concern with higher hematocrit (erythrocytosis). Unfortunately many get lost in the weeds debating about clotting when this isn’t the reason to be cautious about higher hematocrit. There are other reasons...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me