Hematocrit increasing on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Is increased blood thickness always a common problem when going on TRT? It seems like its very common and is something I would not want to deal with since I'm starting TRT soon.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

Phlebotomies are often the price of admission to testosterone dosage. Not always, but for quite a few. I go 3-4 times a year and and it keeps it in check.

CoastWatcher

Might your hematocrit and hemoglobin climb when TRT is initiated? Yes, it might. Can that be brought under control with a phlebotomy? Yes, it can. Is there any way to know - when starting TRT - if that will happen to you? No, there isn't. Unfortunately. Keep in mind that many men find their levels settle after an initial rise.

All therapeutic interventions come with associated side-effects. This is part of the baggage that some men on androgen replacement have to deal with. But it can be dealt with. Are the benefits of balanced hormones worth the associated problems?

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Two things that may help, don't run your testosterone levels up too high and more frequent injections. And the longer your on trt the greater chance of your HCT stabilizer.

And there is alternative viewpoint of the late great Dr Crisler, but then there are a multitude of HCT threads and posts on this forum that making a new thread is bizarre.

madman

Super Moderator
Is increased blood thickness always a common problem when going on TRT? It seems like its very common and is something I would not want to deal with since I'm starting TRT soon.

I understand you may be hesitant/nervous to start trt as you have made numerous posts for months on end now and many have given you advice regarding your questions but you seem to keep starting the same threads with the same questions over and over.

As you should know by now there is a wealth of information on here at Excel and many great stickies to look up.

You were already with Defy for a short time and had all your meds to start trt and you bailed out.....than you stated you were going to start therapy with a Low T clinic which was months ago?

You bailed out on Defy which was one of the top clinics in the field of trt.....than decided you were going to go the Low T clinic route.

You need to make the decision on what you are set on doing.

If you are overwhelmed with fear/doubt than you are not ready to take this on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me