Help with PSA

Buy Lab Tests Online

kaipo

Hello everyone, I need help lowering my PSA. Did a test the other day and results are 4.6. My urologist told me I need to retest in 3wks. If I’m not within range he will take me off TRT. Can anyone give me advice on how to lower it please.
Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If I’m not within range he will take me off TRT.

TRT doesn't fuel or cause prostate cancer and not all doctors are up to date on current medical literature. The old medical literature contraindicated trt for those with prostate cancer.

So there is no need to stop TRT.

Vtail

Hello everyone, I need help lowering my PSA. Did a test the other day and results are 4.6. My urologist told me I need to retest in 3wks. If I’m not within range he will take me off TRT. Can anyone give me advice on how to lower it please.
Thank you.

I had a similar problem. When my PSA floated up to over 4.0 my doctor threatened to not refill my Testosterone unless I had a prostate biopsy. I elected to have an MRI, which came back clear. That satisfied my doc. Now, before getting blood drawn, I refrain from sex and strenuous exercise for 2-3 days prior. Also the night before the blood draw I take 400 mg of Advil and the morning of I drink a couple of bottles of water on my way to the lab. That seems to knock off anywhere from 0.2 - 0.4 from the PSA test.

RonMexico

I messed up a couple PSA tests too. No sex or orgasim for 72 hours before test. No alcohol or exercising for 72 hours too. Try that and take again.

DannyP

My PSA has also been high for quite some time now. First I had a biopsy in 2017 then two MRIs. One in 2018 and another recently in December 2021 - no cancer found I'm blessed. But I do have an enlarged prostate which I believe releases more PSA into the blood. I am going to read the article Nelson posted in the thread to see what I can learn. Good luck with it all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me