Help with protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
@madman here are my recent CBC numbers . I know I wasn’t hydrated like I should have been so I think that’s a fair reason. The previous test I was very punctual with hydrating 3 days before and in the am of my blood test and my rbc was 6.18, hemeglobin 17.9 and hematocrit 52.8

Even on your previous labs (hydrating 3 days before) your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit is still elevated.

Clear as day on your most recent labs elevated RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit due to your high trough FT levels.

Again keep in mind seeing as you are injecting twice-weekly your peak TT/FT/e2 levels will be higher.

Most would donate once hematocrit creeps up to 54-55% and some may jump the gun and donate when levels get close to or just over the top-end.

If you want a true picture then keep fluid/electrolyte intake to what is normal for you (daily routine).

No point in forcing yourself to drink enough fluids/electrolytes temporarily just before getting blood work.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
@madman yes this most recent was at a true trough about 30min before I would take my next shot . Still 120mg split into two 60mg shots . So that really shows how shitty the normal cheap tests are cause it underestimated me by over 100ng/dl. Free t is about the same I’m just so confused why these idiots would make their ranges so different where you’re in upper range on one and way the hell out in the other using the SAME units of measurement .I can’t wait for those universal measurements. Anyways I agree my shbg is crazy low . Could that be the reason I have high numbers yet don’t really feel that great cause it’s just leaving my body quicker than I can use it ? I will be changing to eod and probably lowering the dosage to 20-25mg . Think that would be acceptable ?

Again forget comparing labs let alone reference ranges for your FT.

post #16

* When comparing results it is critical that the same lab, same assay (most accurate) TT/e2 (LC/MS-MS), and FT (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration) is used let alone always testing at the true trough on the exact same protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

Nothing but pure confusion when one is using different labs let alone different assays when trying to compare lab results.

To top it all off when it comes to the reference ranges for measured or calculated FT they vary between different labs, and as of now, there is no standardization let alone a harmonized reference range.

Efforts are underway to standardize the procedures for FT and to generate harmonized reference ranges.

You most likely feel shitty due to running too high a trough FT level let alone there can be a big difference in the peak--->trough when injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) and blood levels will not be as stable and more importantly, your SHBG is absurdly low.

You would most likely do much better injecting more frequently (daily or EOD) using a lower dose of T to not only smooth out the peak--->trough but also bring down your FT level which will also bring down e2/free e2.

Rogue702

okay understood and thanks again man I really appreciate your opinion and feedback and all of the helpful articles. I agree ☝ and will update if everything is going well on my new protocol .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me