E2 Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I've been "experimenting" try to find my sweet spot with e2. I've been changing 1 variable at a time and testing e2. E2 of 48 is to high for me. libido and ability both reflect that. 19.8 is to low, exact same symptoms but a bit of anxiety thrown in as well.

e2: 48.6 (10-42) Protocol was: 140mg test Cyp weekly in EOD dosing, 250iu HCG 3.5d, NO AI

e2: 48.7 (10-42) Same as above minus HCG. This shows that HCG does not increase E2 in my case.

e2:19.8 (10-42) 140mg test Cyp EOD dosing. No HCG and .125mg Anastrozole every 3.5 days.I tested 4 weeks after beginning the AI. This is obviously to low for T levels in the 1150 range. I Do feel a sweet spot somewhere in here.

I think i will take a week or so off the AI and then begin at .0625mg E3.5D. wait a couple weeks and then test again.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I've been "experimenting" try to find my sweet spot with e2. I've been changing 1 variable at a time and testing e2. E2 of 48 is to high for me. libido and ability both reflect that. 19.8 is to low, exact same symptoms but a bit of anxiety thrown in as well.

e2: 48.6 (10-42) Protocol was: 140mg test Cyp weekly in EOD dosing, 250iu HCG 3.5d, NO AI

e2: 48.7 (10-42) Same as above minus HCG. This shows that HCG does not increase E2 in my case.

e2:19.8 (10-42) 140mg test Cyp EOD dosing. No HCG and .125mg Anastrozole every 3.5 days.I tested 4 weeks after beginning the AI. This is obviously to low for T levels in the 1150 range. I Do feel a sweet spot somewhere in here.

I think i will take a week or so off the AI and then begin at .0625mg E3.5D. wait a couple weeks and then test again.

Thoughts?

Hey man, it'd be a lot easier if you post screenshots of your full labs. There are a few other variables that go into E2, such as total, free, SHBG and possibly even progesterone.

Also, when do you test relative to injection and AI?

Also, is that a sensitive E2 test? I think it is, but this is why a screenshot is best, it gives more details.

You're with defy, correct?

CoastWatcher

Weasel, Interesting variation in your estradiol. When did you go to an EOD dosing schedule? Was it in response to elevated E2, or to overcome challenges with your clearance of testosterone quickly (possibly due to a lower SHBG issue)? Or both? Has your testosterone level stayed consistent through all of this?

Weasel

Hey man, it'd be a lot easier if you post screenshots of your full labs. There are a few other variables that go into E2, such as total, free, SHBG and possibly even progesterone.

Also, when do you test relative to injection and AI?

Also, is that a sensitive E2 test? I think it is, but this is why a screenshot is best, it gives more details.

You're with defy, correct?

I am with Defy, I'll be on the books for a visit with Dr. Saya here shortly.

This is the Sensitive e2 test. I do not have screenshots of any labs, Long story short, a screenshot is not possible from where i get my labs done. I'll be getting an extensive set of labs back shortly.

With An EOD injection schedule, It is tested whenever i can get in. Doesn't seem to matter when using this dosing schedule. As far as the AI, I try and shoot for about 2 days post dosing. usually can get close to that.

Weasel

Weasel, Interesting variation in your estradiol. When did you go to an EOD dosing schedule? Was it in response to elevated E2, or to overcome challenges with your clearance of testosterone quickly (possibly due to a lower SHBG issue)? Or both? Has your testosterone level stayed consistent through all of this?

Per Dr Saya's recommendation, I went with EOD dosing to try and eliminate the need for an AI some time back, before any of these labs were run. It didnt seem to help but I've stuck with the dosing schedule anyway.

Testosterone has been within 10-20 points of so of 1150 on my last 3 sets of labs so im getting very consistent numbers there. I was on E2 as you can see, before i began an AI.

Seems like youre rather sensitive to Anastrozole, you had a big break downward on just .25mg a week (total). It appears you're being very methodical in your approach and have a good handle on things. I don't how you're breaking the Anastrozole down so small a dose but you might also consider .125mg once per week but I think twice is best per the 50hr half life so .625 if you can get it or make it, sounds plausible.

I am with Defy, I'll be on the books for a visit with Dr. Saya here shortly.

This is the Sensitive e2 test. I do not have screenshots of any labs, Long story short, a screenshot is not possible from where i get my labs done. I'll be getting an extensive set of labs back shortly.

With An EOD injection schedule, It is tested whenever i can get in. Doesn't seem to matter when using this dosing schedule. As far as the AI, I try and shoot for about 2 days post dosing. usually can get close to that.

What is the reference range for your sensitive E2 test?

Can Dr saya order compounded AI for you? Possibly a compounded smaller dose than is available commercially is what you need. I am no expert on AI and E2 management, just some suggestions I have.

Weasel

Seems like youre rather sensitive to Anastrozole, you had a big break downward on just .25mg a week (total). It appears you're being very methodical in your approach and have a good handle on things. I don't how you're breaking the Anastrozole down so small a dose but you might also consider .125mg once per week but I think twice is best per the 50hr half life so .625 if you can get it or make it, sounds plausible.

I've got compounded capsules from Defy(APS) in .25mg capsules. I've just been opening them up and splitting it into smaller dosage capsules. I know Dr Saya can get me 0.0625 caps in needed to but I have not met with him recently.

Weasel

E2 sensitive range is 10-42.

I'm already getting compounded capsules and have just been splitting them down even further. Certainly not scientific but I've no doubt im getting pretty close to an even break down of the .25mg capsules.

Weasel

Just had another thought.

Should I lower the AI dosage like described above, OR should i add in DHEA and PREG to try and bring e2 up that way?

DHEA-s is always low naturally so it would probably be wise to supplement it.

Should I lower the AI dosage like described above, OR should i add in DHEA and PREG to try and bring e2 up that way?

Sorry should have noticed you listed the reference range in the OP.

Anyway, without full results it's impossible for anyone to comment on whether you should begin AI, or DHEA. We have no idea what your full results look like. SHBG, DHEA-S, total, free, it's very limited information but you want advice on adding in other hormones?

I would not, you've been good at keeping to one thing, the Anastrozole and I think you're focus should stay on that one thing right now. Adding that just makes two more variables that will negate your intuitive progress to this point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me