Hello from Spain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tron

Hi:

I'm a 50 years old bodybuilder from Spain. I found this fourm looking for information about a problem with polycythemia. Not too much high hematocrite but I want information.

Thanks you all for any information.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eddydb

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here also and can't help you with your question.

Where in Spain are you? I will be there in about 3 weeks visiting family. I love it there and try and go every year.

CoastWatcher

Hi:

I'm a 50 years old bodybuilder from Spain. I found this fourm looking for information about a problem with polycythemia. Not too much high hematocrite but I want information.

Thanks you all for any information.

Are you using anabolic steroids? If so, what sort and how often? Are you on a TRT protocol?

Tron

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here also and can't help you with your question.

Where in Spain are you? I will be there in about 3 weeks visiting family. I love it there and try and go every year.

Hi, I'm living in Elche in the east mediterranean coast near by Alicante. If you come near here you will be welcome.

See you.

Tron

Are you using anabolic steroids? If so, what sort and how often? Are you on a TRT protocol?

No. I used when I was younger, I mean, from 25 to 20 years before (now I'm 50). Perhaps sometimes in these times I hadn't done a well done PCT and my hypothalamic axis didn't recover properly. I'm not sure but I suspect than natural my testosterone level not were too high since then.

Since 5 years, I have been in TRT by medical prescription. First 4 years in Reandron (called Nebido outside Spain) 1000mg (4 ml) of testosterone undecanoate each 8 weeks. That was a huge shot... oh my God.

From 1 year ago, Reandron was changed to Testex 250mg (2 ml) of testosterone cypionate each 15 days.

Now I've learned in this forum that 250mg of cypionate each 15 days is not a good idea and I've have been adviced here to use 50mg cypi e3.5 days.

Curiously Reandron e8weeks seem to be a big roller coaster creator but I don't know why the blood testosterone levels don't go up and down very fast. It seems testosterone undecanoate has a very slow absorption rate.

But I expect 50mg cypionate e3.5 s going to work very much better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me