Hello all new, 32 yr old and am struggling I need some guidance

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bigdiesel90

Hello all,

I have been dealing with anxiety and depression Afro almost 4 years. I tried antidepressants and all and still kinda felt like shit. Things always just seemed like I was on edge, I am 32. There is no way that I thought it would be low test. Low and behold I went to the dr and had it tested, 225. My dr prescribed me some cream to rub on my arms it’s 100mg. I have completely transformed my diet and all. I have been on it for 5 days now and am still feeling kinda meh… is this normal ? Does it eventually get better ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

andre112534

It can be normal. You have been on treatment for 5 days...testoterone accumulates in the blood from dose to dose...the only way to tell if you are at normal testosterone levels is with the exam, your doctor should ask you a reproductive profile exam again and see if you are ok with the dose...and make adjustments if you need it...commonly with the gels it can be at 4 or 6 weeks, according to medical criteria

Bigdiesel90

It can be normal. You have been on treatment for 5 days...testoterone accumulates in the blood from dose to dose...the only way to tell if you are at normal testosterone levels is with the exam, your doctor should ask you a reproductive profile exam again and see if you are ok with the dose...and make adjustments if you need it...commonly with the gels it can be at 4 or 6 weeks, according to medical criteria
Okay thanks that is very helpful to know that it takes a little bit. I’m brand new to all of this. Guess just trying to soak it all in haha

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me