Heavy heart beat

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

Since being on TRT, one thing that I've noticed is that I can often, if not always, 'feel' my heart beating in my chest. Also, my heart rate is higher. I can feel my heart beating quite strongly in my chest. Before TRT, my resting heart rate was 55-60. Now whenever I've checked it, it's usually 70+

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You need to manage estrogen, I get the same issue with heart palpitations when estrogen is higher or lower, blood pressure is also affected. When estrogen rises so to does your heart rate, control estrogen, control your heart rate.

This is a sign your estrogen is too high for you.

I get this too but I have a minor heart condition so it's hard to see which-is-which but I do notice I feel better in that regard when my E is lower.

Blackhawk

Also check hematocrit. My BP went up with the thicker blood along with elevated E2, so I don't know exact cause or maybe a combo of the 2. I had similar symptoms.

Canada878

You need to manage estrogen, I get the same issue with heart palpitations when estrogen is higher or lower, blood pressure is also affected. When estrogen rises so to does your heart rate, control estrogen, control your heart rate.

This is a sign your estrogen is too high for you.

How long after starting TRT should you wait to have the estradiol sensitive test done?

M

MarkM

Many people on TRT have low iron and ferritin. Low iron levels can raise one's heartbeat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me