Heat issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

GeauxBears

I’ve been on a stable TRT protocol for a few years. Recently, I’m experiencing:

-Red face (doesn’t feel flushed or hot, people just say it’s red)
- Wake up in AM with sweat around my neck but am not hot
- Generally insensitive to heat - lots of sweat and run A/C constantly to my wife’s frustration

Protocol:
T-Cyp - 13mg daily (I’m low SHBG)
Anastrozole - 0.07mg daily
HCG - 500ius BIW

I also take Armour for hypothyroid, 60mg daily.

Any thoughts of where I should look? I’m thinking E2 or thyroid but wanted to get a second opinion before focusing on one or the other.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

At that dose why are you taking an Ai? What was your last blood work showing? Can you post? I would be surprised if an AI was needed, that possibly could be the issue. The blood should show some insight.

GeauxBears

Saya and I have been tuning it in. E2 is in low 30s at this dose. That said, it may have gotten out of whack causing these latest issues as I haven’t had bloodwork in a while.

I will find bloods and post.

Vince

Super Moderator
I know a few members, with low shbg. They try to match their shpg with their estradiol levels. I don't believe it's common, put some feel better with closer matching levels. Which would give you a very low estradiol level.

When you say you inject 500 IU of HCG bi-weekly. What exactly do you mean?

GeauxBears

I know a few members, with low shbg. They try to match their shpg with their estradiol levels. I don't believe it's common, put some feel better with closer matching levels. Which would give you a very low estradiol level.

When you say you inject 500 IU of HCG bi-weekly. What exactly do you mean?

I meant twice a week, sorry! Interesting on the SHBG to E2 match.

Vince

Super Moderator
I meant twice a week, sorry! Interesting on the SHBG to E2 match.
I would lower your dose of HCG, it may be raising your estradiol levels. I would probably do 100 IU twice a week, unless you're trying to remain fertile. If you feel that dose is too low, you could slowly start raising your dose again.

-Red face (doesn’t feel flushed or hot, people just say it’s red)
- Wake up in AM with sweat around my neck but am not hot

Since I started with TRT I also have these sides.

GeauxBears

I would lower your dose of HCG, it may be raising your estradiol levels. I would probably do 100 IU twice a week, unless you're trying to remain fertile. If you feel that dose is too low, you could slowly start raising your dose again.

I do feel like I’m retaining more water than normal.

Stylo

Hows Blood pressure? I’d drop AI. Daily? Wow thats a recipe for disaster. Take your T, split your HCG into EOD or daily shots, and lower it a bit. Estradiol is not your enemy.

Last edited:

Westin

I dropped the HCG, not that Im done forever, but since I stopped the HCG I dropped the AI and all is good after 3 weeks.

The HCG does play games with E2, but shrinkage plays games with the mind. Trade off.

GeauxBears

I appreciate all the comments here. I‘m not going to make significant dose changes until I connect with Saya as we’ve been working on this a long time, but it’s good to know where to be looking.

As an experiment, I skipped one night’s dose of T, but kept the AI. I try to not read into single day changes, but being on a daily dose there is sometimes enough of a change that gives me a hint.

I seem to have been retaining a ton of water, as the next day the water moved through my system much quicker than normal and I felt less bloated (didn’t realize I WAS bloated to begin with). So add those symptoms to the red face and heat sensitivity - does it seem like I may be carrying a bit too much E2? I know T itself can cause water retention, so I’m trying to read between the lines.

Stylo

Without bloodwork you wont know. It took me over 3 months to stabilize without an AI. I did notice some bloat on some days. Day to day stuff is not how you should be gauging your TRT.

Westin

Everytime I change the slightest bit of my protocol its 6 weeks before I see a change. Everything goes south, nothing works. And, everyday after changing Im convinced its not working after 6 long weeks the results start to show. Unfortunately test cyp takes time. Looking for a quick change, forget it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me