HEAL YOUR GUT!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
are these probiotic the TOP THREE we need to heal our gut?

L Reuteri
L Gasseri
Lactobacillus Plantarum
30 day supply: $25.89 on amazon

Vinatura Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, L Reuteri, L Gasseri, Crispatus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Acidophilus Probiotics, 38 Billon CFU

L. reuteri Gastrus Blend (L. reuteri ATCC PTA 6475 and L. reuteri DSM 17938)
30 day supply: $20.40 on amazon

BioGaia Gastrus Chewable Tablets, Adult Probiotic Supplement for Stomach Discomfort, Constipation, Gas, Bloating, Regularity, Non-GMO, 30 Tablets, 1 Pack

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lactobacillus reuteri is a probiotic strain that is known for its ability to deter the activity of pathogenic bacteria, yeasts, and other microorganisms. It has specific applications in vaginal health, urinary tract infections, constipation and diarrhea, and oral health[1]. Lactobacillus gasseri is another well-studied probiotic species that has been associated with weight loss and improved metabolic health[2][6]. Lactobacillus plantarum is a probiotic strain that is commonly found in fermented foods and has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and improve gut health[1][4]. All three probiotics are part of the Lactobacillus genus, which is one of the seven core genera of microbial organisms most often used in probiotic products[2].

Sources
[1] Top 12 Lactic Acid Probiotics: Lactobacillus Reuteri, L Casei And More - Atlas Biomed 12 Lactic Acid Probiotics: Lactobacillus Reuteri, L Casei And More
[2] Probiotics - Health Professional Fact Sheet - NIH Office of Dietary Supplements Office of Dietary Supplements - Probiotics
[3] Lactobacillus reuteri - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics Lactobacillus reuteri - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
[4] Lactobacillus Species: Taxonomic Complexity and Controversial Susceptibilities | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic Lactobacillus Species: Taxonomic Complexity and Controversial Susceptibilities
[5] Rapid identification of probiotic Lactobacillus species by multiplex PCR using species-specific primers based on the region extending from 16S rRNA through 23S rRNA - Oxford Academic Rapid identification of probiotic Lactobacillus species by multiplex PCR using species-specific primers based on the region extending from 16S rRNA through 23S rRNA
[6] Obesity-associated gut microbiota is enriched in Lactobacillus reuteri and depleted in Bifidobacterium animalis and Methanobrevibacter smithii - Nature Obesity-associated gut microbiota is enriched in Lactobacillus reuteri and depleted in Bifidobacterium animalis and Methanobrevibacter smithii - International Journal of Obesity

By Perplexity at https://www.perplexity.ai/search/5311b7bc-4cde-46b0-8155-f7039662df46

ajax31

The only thing that worked to heal my gut was BPC-157. Nothing else, including Reuteri and many other probiotic strains.

After about 2 - 3 months of BPC-157, my gut was able to tolerate vitamins, minerals and supplements without causing a systemic inflammatory response. At that point, I added high-dose zinc (75 mg), which accelerated the healing process.

I used the oral BPC-157 500mcg Rapid Pro from Infiniwell (it's Tailor Made Pharmacy).

sammmy

I would take the fantastic claims about a SINGLE probiotic strain with a grain of salt. Our gut microbiome has thousands of strains. That is why if you take probiotics, they do not colonize your gut for a long time - they get outcompeted by the local microbiome and you have to keep taking them every day.

Most of the probiotics do not reach the large intestine, despite their claims.

I take Ultra Strength by Nature Made, 12 strains (no Rheuteri but many other well studied strains), 30 billion CFU, around $20 for 25 capsules. I actually take it as retention enema twice weekly directly in the large intestine - it suppresses recurrent C. Diff infection there. Taking it orally does not seem to reach in sufficient quantities the large intestine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me