hct and ethanate

Buy Lab Tests Online

mooseman109

I was speaking with a Dr today, considering switching from Defy, and his practice he prefers not to use cypionate but hater ethanate, stating that the former would tend to cause more RBC production. This is news to me, yes I could switch over and see how I feel and check labs, and likely will, but wanted to hear from the collective.
Anybody ever hear that before. I did not see anything in search engine regarding that.
Brent

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I was speaking with a Dr today, considering switching from Defy, and his practice he prefers not to use cypionate but hater ethanate, stating that the former would tend to cause more RBC production. This is news to me, yes I could switch over and see how I feel and check labs, and likely will, but wanted to hear from the collective.
Anybody ever hear that before. I did not see anything in search engine regarding that.
Brent

Rubbish!

I think that past the numbers of it all, how an individual would respond would be just that, highly individualized. But saying does this and it does that, as a factual thing would be a real stretch.

mooseman109

My wofe is an NP and her take is similar to yours VC. Some people respond poorly to generics other just fine. Sometimes the carrier can make a difference, but not a wholesale thing, rather individually

maxadvance

You never know, maybe it's true. One thing is for sure though, noone who responded knows either. Ask him where he got his info. From personal experience my body responds way better to sustanon than cypionate. Noone can say why, but I can tell you different esters produce different results.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Setting aside the issue of reactions to "inert" ingredients, I'll make the claim that the only difference between esters is in the speed of testosterone delivery. Of course this effect probably is quite significant. But in the limit, if you increase injection frequency enough then there will be no differences as long as the testosterone content is the same. As a thought experiment—not an exercise in torture—imagine injecting tiny amounts of a testosterone ester every few minutes. The release and resulting hormone levels become indistinguishably smooth between different esters. The end result for any testosterone ester is the same: after absorption it enters the bloodstream where within minutes the ester is cleaved from the testosterone by the esterase enzyme. Once freed, the testosterone molecules are all alike.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me