HCG Sleep issues

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nick23

And I have tried ambien on sleep it's not working so please have tried sleep aids it's keeping me up most of night and it does not matter when the shot is taken.

ERO

if you are not already doing so, take your HCG first ting in the morning so it is as far away from your normal bed time as possible. I have never heard of insomnia or sleep issues as aside effect of HCG, but it can't hurt to take it as far away from your bed time as possible.

Magnesium Glycinate and Melatonin are powerful, natural sleep aids. I use them both with great results. Worth a try if you have not already tried them.

Nick23

It's affecting the whole weeks sleep lol.. I will know for sure 100 Percent this weekend I skipped Fridays dose.. I have tried Metaonin and ambien. Insomnia is listed as a side effect for hcg..

ERO

What is your HCG dosing? Have you even tried Magnesium and Melatonin?

I would recommend a 4 tube Cortisol test as well. For guys with insomnia, cortisol is often elevated at night, instead of being at its lowest point at night as it should be. DHEA taken with dinner or before bed can prevent a late night cortisol spike, which results in poor sleep or outright wakefulness when you should be sleeping.

Nick23

Sorry have been MIA but had to see the shrink had to many issues in life going on and for sure was suffereing depression on a antidepsrant 2 weeks now little energy coming back taking something for sleep but still having issues don't think this was related to TRT or HCG. In the past year my life spiraled out of control a bit the depression probably did not help the ED hopefully working toward getting better at least figuring out what the problem was in denail about it but obviously that is what was going on.

It's affecting the whole weeks sleep lol.. I will know for sure 100 Percent this weekend I skipped Fridays dose.. I have tried Metaonin and ambien. Insomnia is listed as a side effect for hcg..

NO it's not, it doesn't work that way, I was kind of onboard with some aspect that maybe you the individual could have a reaction but not for a week.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

I don't think its the HCG. "Insomnia" is listed as a side effect most likely because it can potentially elevate estrogen and high estrogen can cause insomnia. I have taken it in the morning, and right before bed, never had any issues with it effecting sleep at all. Your insomnia is most likely being caused by something else.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
HCG does not "cause" high estrogen. At doses under 1000 IU three times per week the estradiol increase is less than 10 percent for most.

It can stimulate the nervous system and worsen sleep apnea like testosterone in some men.

Vitamin_C

HCG does not "cause" high estrogen. At doses under 1000 IU three times per week the estradiol increase is less than 10 percent for most.

It can stimulate the nervous system and worsen sleep apnea like testosterone in some men.

Interesting, was also reading that HCG can stimulate TSH as well which could also cause potential sleep issues.

Jayway25

NO it's not, it doesn't work that way, I was kind of onboard with some aspect that maybe you the individual could have a reaction but not for a week.
Hcg has ruined my sleep for a week now. It definitely ruins sleep. I was sleeping fine until I took a shot of hcg over 1 week ago now. And I wake up wide awake at 3 am nightly every since.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hcg has ruined my sleep for a week now. It definitely ruins sleep. I was sleeping fine until I took a shot of hcg over 1 week ago now. And I wake up wide awake at 3 am nightly every since.
I've never heard that HCG hurts someone's sleep. It definitely does not affect my sleep in any way positive or negative. But again, it doesn't mean HCG doesn't hurt your sleep. But I am surprised that it does affect your sleep.

Seagal

I've never heard that HCG hurts someone's sleep. It definitely does not affect my sleep in any way positive or negative. But again, it doesn't mean HCG doesn't hurt your sleep. But I am surprised that it does affect your sleep.
Is there any data on how much HCG (1000IU per week) increases T?

Vince

Super Moderator
Is there any data on how much HCG (1000IU per week) increases T?
No there is none. It's different for everyone. Depends on how well your testicles work also if your primary or secondary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me