HCG site injection pain. Any suggestions please?

Buy Lab Tests Online

maxpac

I havent had any problems with injections until I started using HCG couple of weeks ago.

I use pre-mixed HCG with 29G needles from a doctor... apparently the powder form is not common in Austaralia. So thats the only option I have.

No matter which site I used... belly fat, shoulder, thigh and buttocks is all very painful for at least 2 days. If I inject in the thigh the pain is so bad I can hardly walk. Almost equally painful all else. No visual side effects.

Dosage
.3ml of Test E 250 = 75mg
.25ml of HCG (Im guessing eqv to 500IU) no dosage references on the bottle other than batch, expiry dates etc

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
maxpac' I've only use my shoulders for injection, for me I really like Nelson protocol but I do rub my shoulder after injection. I don't know if it would make a difference for you.

I mix my 5000Iu with only 2ml which means you only need to inject very little to get 250 or 500. I tried Nelson´s protocol but I always get a lots of air in the syringe and it makes it difficult to see how much HCG you draw. For me is a big mess everytime since the liquids don´t go together. However I am from europe and have to use the Testoviron amp and it is more difficult I´ll guess than to draw from vial. I get a lots of bubbles and I just can´t measure it well what goes in the syringe. Maybe I´m doing it in a wrong way but I tried atleast twice.

maxpac

Acidic? That makes sense Nelson. I think you are right on it. I will pursue this. BTW your book is great. Every time I read it "it" gets smarter ))) I've also bought the new book by Gene. Looking forward to it. Cheers.

maxpac

Hi Tommy. I always used vials so I'm limited with your experience. I had the same problem mixing the 2 in the same injection but I tried HCG first then the testosterone and it worked. No bubbles I heard there are kits for dividing the content into smaller portions. Like 11000 iu hcg into two halves... if that's true it might help your amp problem. Cheers.

maxpac

Nelson

I saw my doctor and I said I have these reactions and one my friends said the hcg must be acidic. He then felt my leg and said "He is Right..." he apologised and gave me another one. I injected the new batch 6 hours ago and there is no sign of anything. Thank you Nelson. ;)

I had nothing but trouble, injection site reactions when trying to shoot TCyp sub Q at the belly. I moved that to the thigh and have no trouble.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me