HCG Knocking Out My Erection Why?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Thomtst2010

Hello,
I have a question regarding HCG that has puzzled me for a while, maybe you can help. I take 50mg E3D of T Cyp and 250IU HCG EOD. Recently I got my blood work back and all was well.
TT 1120, FT 23 E2 29.
Here’s the challenge when I inject 250IU HCG my dick goes soft, within 2 minutes. At first when this happened, I thought I got soft because of rising T triggered an E2 increase so I added just a touch of anastrozole .0010mg, less than an 1/8 of a mg and I got even softer like I tanked my E2. Please tell me what I’m not understanding.
Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I have found that any amount of anastrozole kills all sexual function. I just dropped HCG and anastrozole and much better function. I just did this so waiting to see what my results are longer term. I know many on here like Vince Carter respond very well with it but for me was not good. Above all listen to your body and try not do do many changes at one time. What works well for one person may not another. Just my 2 cents : )

Thomtst2010

Thank you for the response. Dropping HGC is more convenient but, your nuts are going to change from walnuts to peas and eventually completely atrophy. Personally, I rather learn the balancing of the 3. T AI and HGC
Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching