HCG Being Initiated

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

I admit that I was resistant to HCG, and put my doctor off when she urged me to add it to my protocol. Now that my test injections have me feeling better than I have in years, I would like to start HCG. Question: Will having delayed its use mean that I'll find it less effective? Am I too late to the game? Thanks for all input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
No, HCG will attach to the leydig cell receptors and re-start your testicular function.

But HCG as an LH analog does other things in the body; you will find a better sense of well being and increased libido as it acts on the peripheral nervous system.

You will also notice an increase in Testosterone as well.

Make sure to monitor E2.

What is you TRT and HCG protocol?

CoastWatcher

No, HCG will attach to the leydig cell receptors and re-start your testicular function.

But HCG as an LH analog does other things in the body; you will find a better sense of well being and increased libido as it acts on the peripheral nervous system.

You will also notice an increase in Testosterone as well.

Make sure to monitor E2.

What is you TRT and HCG protocol?

Gene, I inject 60mg every 3.5 days, and total test was last recorded at 685. My E2 was measured at 27/sensitive. SHBG, thyroid all steady. As for HCG, I will discuss w/my doctor next week. I have nobody to blame but myself for delaying HCG therapy; it was urged on me by my doctor and I put her off. Glad I realized I was being foolish.

bruin

Depending on your particular situation regarding testicular atrophy , if any, the boys will slow down the process of shrinking.

ERO

Just my 2 cents - Not everybody "feels" better with the addition of HCG, even knowing that it does helpful things to various pathways, etc...I have used it on and off for 4 years and I can feel no difference whatsoever and for me anyway, it does not help restore testicle size, either.

Not trying to be a downer at all, or argue with anyone, but you say you are already feeling better than you have in years... So just something to keep in mind.

Vince

Super Moderator
Coast, I've never been on testosterone without HCG, so of course I don't know if it makes a difference in the way I feel. But I definitely would like to see you use it and let us all know if it makes a difference in the way you feel.

Well to me I think HCG messes up my prostate as well. I get reddish semen and after a week brown and even the sync of the feeling of coming and real coming is distorted as well. I stopped the HCG and everything went back to normal. I notice that the sensitiveness in my penis is far less on TRT than without. I almost want to quit the whole thing (far too hard work)
TRT also make my eyes baggy and reddish and I suspect it has to with TRT.
Just my opinion!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching