HCG and nasal congestion

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mastodont

Ok, has anyone noticed the same, i was struggling with stuffed nose especially during the night recently, i was using hcg, ovitrelle to be specific, took a break for a while. I connected the dots as yesterday i took a dose after weeks off, lo and behold last night i woke up during the night as a mouthbreather, made a quick search and found this:

"Presence of hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) – Elevated estrogen levels can lead to congestion indirectly. However, researchers believe the hormone hCG, which is emitted by the placenta, is the hormone most directly responsible for sniffles and congestion."

So better simulated pregnancy living on trt through chemistry?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Seagal

Never heard of this side effect and never experienced it myself. Pregnant women produce huge amounts of hcg. I assume you take max 500IU 2-3/week. Do you also have heavy breathing? Then it might be estrogen. Maybe you are super sensitive to hcg? Dose reduction? Or you have some sort of allergic reaction to it?

Mastodont

Never heard of this side effect and never experienced it myself. Pregnant women produce huge amounts of hcg. I assume you take max 500IU 2-3/week. Do you also have heavy breathing? Then it might be estrogen. Maybe you are super sensitive to hcg? Dose reduction? Or you have some sort of allergic reaction to it?
All valid suggestions, yesterday i took 260iu, max doses have been 1000iu at once, to be fair i am very prone to nasal congestion, pde5 inhibitors are pretty much a no go.
I need to get some urinary hcg at some point to see if the same thing happens, have used it in the past but impossible to say if i experienced this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me