last test 48 hours after last test cyp injection
Total T: 640 250-827 ng/dL
Estradiol Sensitive 48 < OR = 29 pg/mL;
SHBG was right in middle range around 35

Been on TRT for around 8 weeks. I felt really good around the 3-5 week
now i feel bad ED and libido issues

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. I'm unclear - is this a genuine trough reading, was blood drawn just prior to an injection? Your estradiol is moving up and might well explain why you feel you're not feeling the full benefits of your protocol. Your doctor knew to test with the sensitive, LC, Ms/MS, lab test, you don't know how many doctors don't know the difference, so that's a plus. What has he said about E2 management?

why are you testing 48 hours after injection? Get trough.

I imagine there are more tests you had done than just those, please post them.

I'm surprised by how you're responding, lowish peak, high E2, but with a decent SHBG. More labs would help make sense of this.

100mg test cyp a week (50mg 2x a week)
100mg pregvnenlone
300iu HCG 2x week

last test 48 hours after last test cyp injection
Total T: 640 250-827 ng/dL
Estradiol Sensitive 48 < OR = 29 pg/mL;
SHBG was right in middle range around 35

Been on TRT for around 8 weeks. I felt really good around the 3-5 week
now i feel bad ED and libido issues

Notwithstanding more labs having some further insight, the E2 is too high just on it's own, especially for a minimal HRT dose of 50mg E3.5D.

Grrrr

All other labs are good everything in mid rAnge. Going to add in a little arimidex . Doc just told me to take this

Grrrr

what labs do you suggest

are you saying my e2 is to high for the dosage of T i am on?

There is no reason for testing 48 hours after injection other than it works with my schedule, i inject thursday, then go to lab on saturday.

BTW: my doctor lets me kind of test and take what i want within reason.

Last edited:

Grrrr

what labs are most important?

i wonder if lowering my dosage of TRT would be a better option than adding in arimidex?

I will be going for a new set of labs soon but this time i'll be on a bit of arimidex...

CoastWatcher

No lab in and of itself is going to tell you why your estradiol is too high. It is climbing for various reasons. Your protocol has an impact (the amount of testosterone you inject and how frequently you inject it), the amount of fat you carry, possible liver interaction...it's somethig of a wild-card. You can consider altering your protocol, going to an every other day injection schedule since smaller, more frequent up injections can pull the value down, or you can consider an AI...at a very modest dose. Crashing your estradiol is to be avoided at all costs.

Which labs are be red flags on why my e2 is to high?
Your refusal to post labs is hurting our ability to help you.

Plus testing 48 hours after is not trough, therefore altering your results, we need trough. Major differences between 48 hours post injection, and 84 hours post injection.

what labs are most important?

i wonder if lowering my dosage of TRT would be a better option than adding in arimidex?

I will be going for a new set of labs soon but this time i'll be on a bit of arimidex...

You should always have a CBC, CMP, Total and Free T, TSH, SHBG, DHT, Sens Estradiol, those are few good standard tests.
On reducing your dose, 100mg E3.5D is the standard minimum dose, it wouldn't be advisable to go below that at this time. For some of us Anastrozole/AI is a fact of life, we tend to reject it because it's largely overdosed and overprescribed and many men don't need it. I do need it. When you see us EM guys use it it's very small doses like .15mg and just a few times per week were conversely we tend to see new guys being prescribed .5g EOD...wayyyyyyyyy too much and as Coasty notes, low E is just as bad as high E.

what labs do you suggest

are you saying my e2 is to high for the dosage of T i am on?

There is no reason for testing 48 hours after injection other than it works with my schedule, i inject thursday, then go to lab on saturday.

BTW: my doctor lets me kind of test and take what i want within reason.

You're testing should always be right before the injection at the lowest point, the "trough".

Grrrr

I thought i had my labs but i don't i only have CBC, via D, i'll get more labs next run

SO if i inject monday / thursday. i should test thursday morning?

Do you think I should start take something for my e2 or wait until more test?

No. Your E2 may not be high due to you testing 48 hours after injection. You also don't have trough labs, so you won't have anything to compare later on. This is my thoughts on it, ultimately other members here know more about AI and E2 management than I do.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me