Have a Dr appointment tomorrow, would like to ask for HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antisosa

I have been on TRT for 8 weeks now, and in near future I would like to try for kids (next couple months). Should I just explain that to him and ask him for HCG to preserve fertilization?

I have an appointment tomorrow and just want to be prepared. As he doesn't seem to be the most knowledgeable on TRT.

** He never tested me for LH/FSH before TRT :mad:

About me:

30 years old 5’3 142 lbs (10%BF)
I went into the Dr because of the same TRT symptomsas most.. such as fatigue, no sex drive, no motivation..brain fog all the time

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
we have a fact sheet Nelson put together its here on the forum for printing to help explain to your Dr why HCG is important but in the end if they wont prescribe, DefyMedical has an HCG support program for guys like you that are taking TRT elsewhere but need this important component and can't get it.

ratbag

ask him for HCG to preserve fertilization?

There is no preservation, meaning you can go without for years and then start HCG and it will have the same effect. HCG has some special qualities in some people... some say HCG does nothing for them at all while others say that it's the best thing they ever did. For me it helps clear my brain, gives me a cognitive boost and eliminates my anxiety. I don't needs kids at my age but now that I realize what it does for me i won't stop taking it.

Antisosa

I'll be sure to ask for it tomorrow. Just hoping her actually knows what it is and I don't need to school him. I did print out the documents listed below but sometimes Dr's egos get in the way

CoastWatcher

I'll be sure to ask for it tomorrow. Just hoping her actually knows what it is and I don't need to school him. I did print out the documents listed below but sometimes Dr's egos get in the way
You're absolutely right. I hope this consultation leads to success, but if it doesn't there are other doctors, though they are not in your insurance network, we can refer you to.

Antisosa

Update : went in for the appointment and after showing him that I want all the thyroid blood test and mentioning hcg to him... he said he is not comfortable since he does not have great knowledge in thyroid/hcg. He is a urologist and he referenced me to an endo. I guess I appreciate the honesty but sucks. I need to go see another Dr

CoastWatcher

Update : went in for the appointment and after showing him that I want all the thyroid blood test and mentioning hcg to him... he said he is not comfortable since he does not have great knowledge in thyroid/hcg. He is a urologist and he referenced me to an endo. I guess I appreciate the honesty but sucks. I need to go see another Dr
He should receive some credit for honesty. I wish he'd simply ordered the tests, that's all he had to do, so that they'd be ready for your next consultation. That said, you can test on your own through www.discountedlabs.com; many of us do that. The prices are reasonable, but if you're running your lab work through insurance you'll not be able to claim the costs.

If you're tired of running around, we can provide the names of doctors who won't put you through hoops. Again, however, it is fee for service care.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me