Has anyone had success losing fat with T3/T4 therapy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Another Great Day

Has anyone had success losing fat with T3/T4 therapy? If yes, was this the dose or what the dose doubled.

This combination is from Empower
T3/T4 Liothyronine/Levothyroxine sodium 9/38 MCG capsule
While taking 1 (one) capsule upon waking with water, then no food, or coffee for at least 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Junk

175 mcg of T4 has helped me lose some weight. T3 has the somewhat paradoxical effect of fat gain with me. Apparently this is not uncommon. T3 can increase hepatic gluconeogenesis and increase insulin. T3 can also drive aromatase and result in an increase in estrogen.

Junk

Has anyone had success losing fat with T3/T4 therapy? If yes, was this the dose or what the dose doubled.

This combination is from Empower
T3/T4 Liothyronine/Levothyroxine sodium 9/38 MCG capsule
While taking 1 (one) capsule upon waking with water, then no food, or coffee for at least 30 minutes.
Seems like a really low dose. If you are just starting with thyroid meds, then low and slow is the way to go. Good Luck AGD!

Another Great Day

Seems like a really low dose. If you are just starting with thyroid meds, then low and slow is the way to go. Good Luck AGD!
Experienced tachycardia when I doubled that dose. I hate tachycardia. Tried Ozempic but after 3 weeks I had gall bladder pain. That is one of the many side effects. Stopped and it went away. Side effects for Ozempic and Mounjaro can be significant but both have had been very successful for many people.

JmarkH

The purpose of taking T4 is for the body to convert it to T3.
T3 has the somewhat paradoxical effect of fat gain with me. Apparently this is not uncommon. T3 can increase hepatic gluconeogenesis and increase insulin. T3 can also drive aromatase and result in an increase in estrogen.
What you're saying makes no sense.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching