Has anyone gotten relief from physical anxiety symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

AntCon

Hey all , basically the thread title says it all..

Ever since my feeling like shit began 2 years ago , I've developed some extreme anxiety symptoms (and I've never had anxiety before this). My symptoms are predominately physical and some days they are way worse than others - coming out of no where.

One of the main symptoms I have is called derealization .. I used to have bad depersonalization and derealization together , but the depersonalization calmed down to almost nothing and the derealization is still there lingering mildly (worse when outside). I also get a weird feeling like I can't catch a good deep breath (even though I'm breathing fine) and my body wants to keep trying until i get a deep breath that's satisfying. Another bad symptom I get is where everything feels like it's slowing down around me and I'm feeling spaced out and just out of it..

Anyways sorry for the long ramble, but I just wanted to know if there has been any in the same boat or similar as me and has gotten relief from getting their low testosterone in order. Or if any has found other remedies for these such feelings..

Thanks again for your info all , much appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I had many moments where my heart would start palpitating and I would feel like I needed to breath deeply in order to get relief and brought anxiety, it was a vicious cycle. My first few shots it would come and go throughout the week, and now it's no more. I hated it because it made sleep damn near impossible.

Did you get a blood test yet or are you waiting for them?

hva

Do you have labs confirming low T? When my testosterone and E2 were extremely low I kind of felt like I had mentally collapsed into myself. Like I had become a singularity where nothing could escape the internal brain fog. This in turn caused a lot of anxiety. This lifted almost immediately after starting treatment for low T.

CSI007

Same kinds of issues and increasing T resolved the issues. However, now that my E2 is elevated into the 60s it has come back athough not as bad. I think these symptoms are a result of low E2 and High E2.

At times in the past with low T I thought I was having a heart attack and it brought me to my knees on more then one occasion.

AntCon

Same kinds of issues and increasing T resolved the issues. However, now that my E2 is elevated into the 60s it has come back athough not as bad. I think these symptoms are a result of low E2 and High E2.

At times in the past with low T I thought I was having a heart attack and it brought me to my knees on more then one occasion.

Nice to know that getting your T in order help to resolve your anxiety.. Your guys stories give me a lot of hope.

Any reason as to why your E2 began to elevate again?

My anxiety has always been much more psychological than physical (rarely ever get any adrenergic symptoms, just really run down and worrisome), but I can honestly say that anxiety was the first ailment to disappear after raising my t levels, even before my sex drive improved. I noticed a marked reduction in anxiety just a couple of days after my first injection. Even when I was on clomid, which induced all sorts of horrific psychological side effects, anxiety was lessened considerably.

CSI007

Nice to know that getting your T in order help to resolve your anxiety.. Your guys stories give me a lot of hope.

My E2 was in the dumps for years (I am speculating) Under 10. When I felt my best it was under 30 but above 18 (Labcorp ranges)

I am going to test again in about 4 weeks and see if the reading was accurate but I suspect it was. But I did almost a 20mg/week increase in T. My levels were at around 600 with 89mg/week (EOD protocol) so I increased it to 106mg/week and it has gotten my T up into the mid/upper 700s. I have been on injections of T-cyp for about 8 months now.

AntCon

My anxiety has always been much more psychological than physical (rarely ever get any adrenergic symptoms, just really run down and worrisome), but I can honestly say that anxiety was the first ailment to disappear after raising my t levels, even before my sex drive improved. I noticed a marked reduction in anxiety just a couple of days after my first injection. Even when I was on clomid, which induced all sorts of horrific psychological side effects, anxiety was lessened considerably.

That's awesome to hear..

Yea it makes me wonder what happens in the first place to start bringing on that anxiety. Like does your body / brain just one day start realizing it's out of balance then go into a panic trying to recover , causing all the horrible symptoms we feel?

AntCon

My E2 was in the dumps for years (I am speculating) Under 10. When I felt my best it was under 30 but above 18 (Labcorp ranges)

I am going to test again in about 4 weeks and see if the reading was accurate but I suspect it was. But I did almost a 20mg/week increase in T. My levels were at around 600 with 89mg/week (EOD protocol) so I increased it to 106mg/week and it has gotten my T up into the mid/upper 700s. I have been on injections of T-cyp for about 8 months now.

If you don't mind what was the reason for increasing your dose? How were you feeling on your original protocol?

Systemlord

That's awesome to hear..

Yea it makes me wonder what happens in the first place to start bringing on that anxiety. Like does your body / brain just one day start realizing it's out of balance then go into a panic trying to recover , causing all the horrible symptoms we feel?

It's more like your body is going through something and you don't know quite what it is and you're just along for the ride.

hva

Some testosterone is converted to Estradiol(E2) by an enzyme called Aromatase. For one with hypogonasism, there's not enough testosterone in our system naturally convert to E2. So we are left with both low testosterone and low E2. When we begin introducing exogenous testosterone our bodies naturally convert some of this to E2, and since we are bypassing the bodies natural negative feedback loop, we end up with too much E2 which can have nearly the exact same symptoms of low E2, but slightly different for everyone. Normally, the anxiety and brain fog are the main symptoms of low E2. For me, either high or low E2 have similar symptoms but given a choice I'd rather live with elevated E2 than low. There's a very narrow range that is the sweet spot and most of the posts you see on forums dedicated to TRT are devoted to E2 management. E2 is the tail wagging the dog, so to speak.

Jinzang

Anyways sorry for the long ramble, but I just wanted to know if there has been any in the same boat or similar as me and has gotten relief from getting their low testosterone in order. Or if any has found other remedies for these such feelings..

Many of the physical sensations associated with anxiety are the result of hyperventilation. It helps to learn yogic breath control (pranayama) to relieve anxiety. It's the simplest and fastest way to help anxiety I know of. There are many different breath control exercises. A simple exercise that I recommend is alternate nostril breathing. Meditation and other mental exercises help as well. I recommend reading the book The Sedona Method and practicing the exercises in it.

AntCon

Many of the physical sensations associated with anxiety are the result of hyperventilation. It helps to learn yogic breath control (pranayama) to relieve anxiety. It's the simplest and fastest way to help anxiety I know of. There are many different breath control exercises. A simple exercise that I recommend is alternate nostril breathing. Meditation and other mental exercises help as well. I recommend reading the book The Sedona Method and practicing the exercises in it.

Thanks for that, I will definitely be trying those exercises .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me