Guys I'm starting my testosterone injections tomorrow morning. Do I have this right?

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

I have a 1ml syringe and the Doc prescribed .4 ml so this pretty straight forward correct. I just draw .4ml on the syringe and call it good? It's standard 200mg CYP 10ml bottle.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have a 1ml syringe and the Doc prescribed .4 ml so this pretty straight forward correct. I just draw .4ml on the syringe and call it good? It's standard 200mg CYP 10ml bottle.

Thanks!

It's a little odd that your doc prescribed you in mLs vice mg, but I guess some docs do that for simplicity.

For reference, .4mL is equal to 80mg Test Cyp from a vial with 200mg/mL strength. And yes...you are correct that you draw to the .4mL on a standard luer lock syringe.

If you're using an insulin pin vice a luer lock syringe with detachable hypo needle, they are numbered in IUs, so you'd just draw to the 40 mark.

roadglide

Hey thanks guys. Yea my dose is in ml and my syringe is also in ml so it definitely sounds simpler. I think it's the standard 1ml luer lock syringe.

They also gave me two needles. A 20G-1" for drawing, and 25G-5/8" for injecting

CoastWatcher

Hey thanks guys. Yea my dose is in ml and my syringe is also in ml so it definitely sounds simpler. I think it's the standard 1ml luer lock syringe.

I have used the 25 5/8 for injecting and it's not too uncomfortable, but you can do better. Get insulin syringes - you'll be pleased.

roadglide

I have used the 25 5/8 for injecting and it's not too uncomfortable, but you can do better. Get insulin syringes - you'll be pleased.

I already have the ones I use for my HCG. Easy touch short needle 31 gauge 5/16" sounds kind of short from what I've been reading and videos watched. Do they work for T also? I was wondering why they gave me one to draw with and one to inject with when in Nelsons video he uses the insulin syringe for everything. I'll have to watch it again to see what he uses.

Last edited:
I already have the ones I use for my HCG. Easy touch short needle 31 gauge 5/16" sounds kind of short from what I've been reading and videos watched. Do they work for T also? I was wondering why they gave me one to draw with and one to inject with when in Nelsons video he uses the insulin syringe for everything. I'll have to watch it again to see what he uses.

They gave you one needle to draw, and one to inject because Testosterone Cypionate is oil based, and very viscous. You can draw with a 20ga needle very fast, then switch to a smaller gauge needle to inject. In my opinion, there is no need to inject with a 5/8"/25ga needle. Too long and too thick.

Just buy a box of 100 insulin pins from easy touch ($12.50). The 1/2"/29ga pin is perfect for the quads. It will take you about a minute and a half to load the syringe, but it's worth it, because the shot is painless. Take your time, and inject slow.

https://www.easytouchstore.com/easy-touch-insulin-syringes?pagenumber=2

Last edited:

roadglide

Hey thanks Jackie. Well I did it this morning and everything went pretty smooth. I'll pick up some of the needles you mentioned. If I'm doing sub-Q in the belly will that size still be best?. I hear Wal-Mart has a good price and selection also.

On a side note what do you guys think about 31 gauge 5/16 for HCG? Sounds a little short but that's what they gave me.

And you need to speak correctly, in mg's. Dosing IS NOT a "volume".

roadglide

Okay guys I get it. I was just reading exactly as the Doc had prescribed. I understand volume has nothing to with the amount of active ingredient. It's 80mg twice a week.

Hey thanks Jackie. Well I did it this morning and everything went pretty smooth. I'll pick up some of the needles you mentioned. If I'm doing sub-Q in the belly will that size still be best?. I hear Wal-Mart has a good price and selection also.

Since I already pin HCG and Sermorelin in my abdomen, that's enough poking around my belly with needles. That's why I pin Test into my quads. If you insist on pinning Test into your abdomen (which is fine), you can still use that 1/2"/29ga insulin pin.

roadglide said:
On a side note what do you guys think about 31 gauge 5/16 for HCG? Sounds a little short but that's what they gave me.

I use the exact same insulin pin for injecting HCG and Sermorelin. The 5/16"/31ga needle is perfect for injecting a water based medication such as HCG and Sermorelin into the abdomen area.

roadglide

Good info again Jackie! Eventually I'll get the hang of it. Oddly enough the 25 seemed to puncture the skin easier then the 31 this morning. I'll give the 29 a go as well.

Good info again Jackie! Eventually I'll get the hang of it. Oddly enough the 25 seemed to puncture the skin easier then the 31 this morning. I'll give the 29 a go as well.

Roadglide,

Use whatever is comfortable for YOU. Nevermind what I use. I just happen to prefer small gauge needles that aren't over 1/2" in length, and was throwing out some suggestions for you. Ultimately, you're going to be the judge of what works for you, and your particular protocol. Good luck my friend.

FrankUnderwood

i start a similar protocol tomorrow - 160mg/week (2x80mg injections) @ .4mL per injection. also will have 700iu of HCG/weekly split into 2 350ml doses injected on same day as test cyp.

roadglide

i start a similar protocol tomorrow - 160mg/week (2x80mg injections) @ .4mL per injection. also will have 700iu of HCG/weekly split into 2 350ml doses injected on same day as test cyp.

Good deal! Can't wait to do my second injection tomorrow. I downloaded the medisafe app to help keep track.

Fireproof

So with a 160 mg dose once a week using a 3 ml syringe I am to fill two lines past the 1ml mark

I don't think so. Standard TCyp strength is 200mg/ml. So if you filled PAST the 1ml mark - you would be OVER 200mg. Since your strength is 200mg PER ml. Make sense?

So regardless of syringe (1ml or 3ml) - you want to fill to the 0.8 ml mark. I would use a 1ml syringe if possible.

hfbjr

Thanks fireproof.i had received two different answers prior to this post.thanks for confirming.my ups package will be here at 7pm (first injection)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me