Good target T level?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

I've been on TRT for over a year now. Had a talk with my doctor this week and he felt my 1200-ish at the trough was obviously "too high" and that it might be contributing to my lack of sensitivity. I'm on 7 units a week and he thinks pulling me down to 6 would "correct" it. I'm not sure what his target number is, and he didn't really name one. He just felt 1200 at the low is pretty high. My E is around 38, no AI.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

There's a lot of info missing here, like ester/half-life, injection frequency and dosage. Some men are more sensitive to injection frequency as far as getting sexual parameters ideal.

Also too much T can be just as bad as not enough on sexual function due to an onslaught of hormonal signaling.

As far as an ideal target for Total T, Free T and estrogen, that answer is going to be different depending upon the individual.

We have no ideal where your Free T currently sits. The Free T is the active portion of testosterone. Most men will thrive with Free T near or slightly above normal.

Last edited:

sirgawain

You're right, of course. I'm an idiot --

1. My current protocol is 3.5 units (cyp...) twice a week (mon morning, thur night).
  2. I do HCG (india) .5 2x a week
  3. He wants me to move down to 6 total per week from 7

Systemlord

My current protocol is 3.5 units (cyp...) twice a week (mon morning, thur night).
I'm sorry this info is incomplete, this is volume of medicine minus the strength. T cypionate is measured in milligrams, example 100 mg strength vial at .5 ml 50 mg.

You Test vial should have the strenth written on it.

HCG is measured in IU.

Last edited:

sirgawain

I'm sorry this info is incomplete, this is volume of medicine minus the strength. T cypionate is measured in milligrams, example 100 mg strength vial at .5 ml 50 mg.

Testosterone/DHEA 200/10 mg/mL intramuscular liquid

Does that help -- this is what I have on my bottle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me