Gonadorelin as HCG alternative?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ktrt11

My doctor wants to change my protocol. I am currently on 200mg of testosterone and HCG. They now have mentioned "gonadorelin" for hcg alternative as well a clomid. has anyone heard gonadorelin?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
We were also discussing it in this thread:

It's quite likely you will lose all of the benefits you had with hCG. Most guys cannot maintain any significant gonadotropin production on a combination of TRT and Clomid; the relatively high and constant serum testosterone suppresses the hypothalamus, preventing GnRH production. I report in the link above that pituitary activation is possible when GnRH is administered concurrently, but most guys will not find this practical.
Funny you mention gondaotropin because they also referred to "gonadorelin" as well. It seems they are unsure of which direction they are going as i was informed of 2 different things....
Gonadorelin is GnRH. So if they're proposing to give you that along with Clomid then at least they have the right idea. But it probably takes very frequent dosing to get good results. Our bodies normally send out a pulse of GnRH every couple hours or so. In the GnRH trial described above six daily subQ injections were used, and in 12 weeks have taken the gonadotropins (LH and FSH) from 0.1 to around 1 mIU/mL. While it's a good start, it doesn't compare to the activation seen with typical hCG doses; hCG is said to be 6-8 times more potent than LH on a per-IU basis.
They did not specify if it would be with clomid as i am currently on testosterone. i think they are looking to do gonadorelin with my test protocol. i do not think there is a real alternative to hcg so they are researching
Gonadorelin alone with testosterone may not be sufficient. There's negative feedback from estradiol at the pituitary that cuts LH and FSH production. The SERM is used to block this feedback.

Is your clinic stopping hCG due to supply problems? If so can't they just let you buy it from Empower?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You have to inject Gonadorelin several times per day. Who is willing to do that? It is also not FDA approved for any compounding pharmacy to make. In my opinion, its a complete waste of money and time. hCG is still available via brand name products

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gonadorelin is nothing like hCG. Gonadorelin half life is extremely short and you would have to inject several times per day instead of two to three times per week as is the case with hCG. If your clinic does not want to ship hCG to you since they have no relationship with pharmacies that still make it, demand to have their doctor call in a prescription to your local pharmacy for brand name hCG. Here are prices are places to buy it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me