Get money or freebies by becoming a trusted reviewer for ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I want to improve the review section folders in ExcelMale.com by looking people to review:

1- Clinics (by finding their intake process set up and monthly costs. Like this table : Testosterone Clinic Comparison ). $400 for an accurate report of 4 clinic networks not included in that link.

2- Testosterone "boosters" (only the main 3 sellers on amazon). You would get free testosterone testing at start, 2 weeks and 4 weeks, plus free product. One "experiment" per person, so looking for 3 guys who have never been on T who I can trust. Free Testosterone tests can not be provided in the states of NY, NJ, MA, NH, RI, ME, VT, and HI.

3- $ 200 for someone to compare costs of 8 US blood tests (list to be supplied) among 5 online blood testing companies (list to be supplied).

4- $200 for anyone who comes up with an accurate list of at least 8 TRT clinics in Europe or Canada with a one short description of each.

Any takers?

Here are current reviews:

ExcelMale.com Reviews of Clinics, Products and Services

Please private message me by clicking on my name above my picture.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nah....it is only a way to have interesting content that may attract more guys to the site.

I wonder what the most "popular" boosters are out there. Thoughts?

Fireproof

Nah....it is only a way to have interesting content that may attract more guys to the site.

The most popular forum I've run across that has tons of guys talking about the latest supplements, test boosters, and pro hormones, is anabolicminds.com

For whatever reason - they have attention of many of the supplement makers who participate in the forums, give away products, etc. And they have a ton of guys experimenting with various over-the-counter substances.

Just look at the Supplement Logs/Journals here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks Fireproof

I need to find out which 3 are the best rated with most reviews.

One clarification: Free Testosterone tests can not be provided in the states of NY. MA, NH, RI, ME, VT, and HI.

Canes325

Nelson,
I am happy to review any Tboosters and get lab work as well. Here is a link to a log I have done previously before admin on the site asked me to end it. I can PM you the link, instead of posting a "competing" site if you'd like.
i have a lot of experience with both mainstream Tboosters, and the lesser known. I have never done any AAS or designer steroids/Prohormones. 28 years old. Not very active here but am active on the Facebook page. I'd be happy to set up a log as well. Thank you for your consideration.
-Alex Plotke

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson,
I am happy to review any Tboosters and get lab work as well. Here is a link to a log I have done previously before admin on the site asked me to end it. I can PM you the link, instead of posting a "competing" site if you'd like.
i have a lot of experience with both mainstream Tboosters, and the lesser known. I have never done any AAS or designer steroids/Prohormones. 28 years old. Not very active here but am active on the Facebook page. I'd be happy to set up a log as well. Thank you for your consideration.
-Alex Plotke

Thanks, Alex. I need US-based men (not in NY, MA, NJ, RI, NH, ME, VT and HI) who have never been on testosterone. Are you one of them?

Ramrod

The only OTC Test Booster I felt that worked. Is called THRUST from Magnum. I've used dozens of different formulas of Test Boosters. Most of them are Crap. But on THRUST I felt great. This was before I was on TRT and I had Low T levels. When I was on THRUST. I slept better then I have ever had, Felt great all Day. Gym weights where on the up. I wish I would have gotten Labs done while on it. Not one single side effect either.

http://www.hardmagnum.com/product/thrust

I wrote a Review on it. I do a few reviews and this is the only Test Booster I felt like writing on.
http://ramrodreviews.com/thrust

Ramrod

The most popular forum I've run across that has tons of guys talking about the latest supplements, test boosters, and pro hormones, is anabolicminds.com

For whatever reason - they have attention of many of the supplement makers who participate in the forums, give away products, etc. And they have a ton of guys experimenting with various over-the-counter substances.

Just look at the Supplement Logs/Journals here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

I've been a member on AM for a while and done a few of the logs. Their is a lot and I mean a lot of BroScience. You have to be careful of who and what you can trust. Many guys will give a positive review just b/c they got a free sample or 30 day supply.

Fireproof

Thanks Fireproof

I need to find out which 3 are the best rated with most reviews.

One clarification: Free Testosterone tests can not be provided in the states of NY. MA, NH, RI, ME, VT, and HI.

Wish I could help Nelson. I'm out of the "supplement game" as of 5-10 years ago and don't read much about all the new stuff anymore - especially since getting on TRT, since none of the supplements come close.

Good luck.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am also out of that game LOL

I just have never seen an article exposing them with actual blood testing. I would be surprised if any of them work, but that is besides the point. If I can save guys from wasting their money, that would be a great outcome.

Fireproof

I am also out of that game LOL

I just have never seen an article exposing them with actual blood testing. I would be surprised if any of them work, but that is besides the point. If I can save guys from wasting their money, that would be a great outcome.

I know it - that would be awesome. You would be doing a great service by providing scientific / blood test results, versus the purely anecdotal and "I did / did not feel it" type reviews you read everywhere.

Not sure of the best way to find the top 3 test boosters. One idea would be to go to Bodybuilding.com and rank their muscle growth / test booster category by best sellers or top reviews and pick ones that you think would be interesting to test. You'll find the usual suspects - most based around some single ingredient and then other junk thrown in. There are Tribulus based ones, Fenugreek based ones, etc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/goalanabolic.htm

Ramrod

I've got #1 pretty close to done as well. Some of that info wasn't on their sites so I sent E-mails and I may have to call a couple of them. So many of the Sites just seem shady to me.

Would I local guy work. VIP Medical. It's been a pretty good experience so far.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me