Fsh and libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simbarn

from what i know and experienced (because i am using FSH & LH) FSH has nothing to do with libido,unlike HCG which some people reported noticeable improvement in libido.

fsh is good, to keep your fertility as TRT doesn't only drop fsh it pretty much shutdown your gland,,, meaning no LH and no FSH, if you don't take LH and FSH you will lose fertility, some don't take FSH and can still have sperms, but having FSH and LH both you will have sperm 100%.

the only way i have good libido is every 3 weeks i stop HCG (LH) and i get nice libido which last sometimes for 2 weeks. then it goes away and i repeat this.

i read people saying libido has to do with many factors not only one factor.
also a side note there are many trt users which have libido issues so your not the only one.
I think all the hormones that comprise sexual function play a part in libido. Especially the sexual drive a male feels in his loins.
The diurnal variation of testosterone is I feel a key factor here. The stronger peaks and drops a young male experiences each day may be the mechanism by which they can have a more regular and stable strong libido than an older male and those on TRT who do not have these daily surges and drops. The way in which LH is released also, in a pulsatile fashion every day may also make a very big difference here in comparison to how hCG affects the LH receptors in our body. Changing the way in which our body has evolved to receive these hormones must cause dysfunctions to occur, especially with regard to sexual function for many men. It is for this reason that some men on TRT will suddenly have a burst of libido at odd and infrequent times: suddenly a hormonal rise or drop will mimick what should occur naturally and libido is once again evident... for a brief time.
TRT in my opinion is a very basic replacement for what we do naturally, this will cause shortcomings for many men as you mention.
This can possibly be improved by tweaking this or adding that, but it may never be as good for some individuals as the wonderful biochemistry you were born with.

Gman86

I think all the hormones that comprise sexual function play a part in libido. Especially the sexual drive a male feels in his loins.
The diurnal variation of testosterone is I feel a key factor here. The stronger peaks and drops a young male experiences each day may be the mechanism by which they can have a more regular and stable strong libido than an older male and those on TRT who do not have these daily surges and drops. The way in which LH is released also, in a pulsatile fashion every day may also make a very big difference here in comparison to how hCG affects the LH receptors in our body. Changing the way in which our body has evolved to receive these hormones must cause dysfunctions to occur, especially with regard to sexual function for many men. It is for this reason that some men on TRT will suddenly have a burst of libido at odd and infrequent times: suddenly a hormonal rise or drop will mimick what should occur naturally and libido is once again evident... for a brief time.
TRT in my opinion is a very basic replacement for what we do naturally, this will cause shortcomings for many men as you mention.
This can possibly be improved by tweaking this or adding that, but it may never be as good for some individuals as the wonderful biochemistry you were born with.
What about when guys on steroid cycles report having through the roof libidos where they have to either masturbate or have sex many times each day just to satisfy it? I’m not saying ur wrong about anything u said, just kind of playing devils advocate. These guys clearly have a shut down HPTA, and aren’t really experiencing daily variations in their testosterone levels, yet can have a libido that’s too much to even handle.

also, what do u mean by “I think all the hormones that comprise sexual function play a part in libido”

Abonicex

What about when guys on steroid cycles report having through the roof libidos where they have to either masturbate or have sex many times each day just to satisfy it? I’m not saying ur wrong about anything u said, just kind of playing devils advocate. These guys clearly have a shut down HPTA, and aren’t really experiencing daily variations in their testosterone levels, yet can have a libido that’s too much to even handle.

also, what do u mean by “I think all the hormones that comprise sexual function play a part in libido”
I have the same question....

And ...

How can I feel like that?

I keep seeing men mention how they can't stop thinking of sex while on t...

But me I can't relate to women sexually anymore.

Gman86

I have the same question....

And ...

How can I feel like that?

I keep seeing men mention how they can't stop thinking of sex while on t...

But me I can't relate to women sexually anymore.
What do u mean u can’t relate to women sexually anymore? Do u mean that ur not sexually interested in women anymore?

I don’t have a crazy high libido rn, but my libido kicks into high gear when I need it to. And it’s been like that the whole time I’ve been on HRT. About 10 years now. There’s definitely been times on HRT where my libido has been much higher than it is now, but that might have been an unnaturally high libido during those times, and maybe how my libido is now is an ideal balance between not letting sexual thoughts consume me all day, and being as sexually aroused as I need to be when it’s time to engage in sexual activities. if I’m being honest tho, if I had the choice, I’d definitely choose for libido to be through the roof. I just enjoy feeling like that for whatever reason. And anytime my libido has been very high, it’s always correlated with feeling really good mood and energy wise.

libido and erections are a tricky thing tho. Both are pretty ideal for me rn, but I know that’s not the case for everyone obv. I wish there was clear cut things that guys with issues in these areas could do, instead of there being so many factors that affect both, and optimizing all these factors still doesn’t work for everyone. I definitely feel for anyone having sexual issues. I’ve tried every protocol under the sun, and even tho libido and erections have been better and worse throughout all these protocols, I’ve never really had real issues in either area. So all I can contribute that to is being a health freak, optimizing all other areas of my health, on top of HRT, and my body reacting well to whatever protocol I’m on due to it functioning optimally, and the exogenous hormones reacting pretty optimally. Exogenous hormones can react completely differently, even in the same person, with the same dosages, depending on the state their body is in health wise. I think most guys overlook this fact.

M.J

defy gave me prescription for addyi he said is I’ll be the first male to try it out. The thing is I won’t be able to try it until next October.

Currently I keep changing protocols to get libido.

Simbarn

In my humble opinion; you may be comparing apples to oranges here.
Men using very high dosages of anabolic steroids or testosterone are in a different category to those on TRT.
The very strong stimulation they effect, may do unusual things to libido via different pathways on a very temporary basis.
AAS are causing things to occur in the body that will be different to that which "hormone replacement" causes over a longer sustained period. Typically AAS are used in cycles: users stop for periods whereby their body returns to full normal hormone function for a lengthy period of time, almost like a reset. TRT does not have periods where we allow all our natural hormones to return to normal production. This is a major difference just on its own. I realise there are some users who never let their body return to normal for years on these "courses". However, I am sure many of these guys start to experience all sorts of issues sexually, eventually. In fact I am quite familiar with this after having worked in a gym for 10 years of my life as a young man. Not all guys experience this incredible libido, quite the opposite. Some do, but often not for very long.
Even on TRT, some men have a period of time initially, whereby they feel incredible and sex function is vastly improved, this can last for weeks sometimes months. Then it all stops. AAS users stay on cycle typically for 2-3 months and can also experience a similar phenomenon.

It is not just testosterone that is responsible for our libido. All the hormones that comprise our sexual function play a part in our sexual prowess. It is a complex interplay of these and neurotransmitters that make it all happen, in the right quantities at the right time for a consistent effect to occur on a daily basis that can be maintained over time. I am sure I do not need to list all of the hormones involved as this is common knowledge here. Hormones and neurotransmitters have important relationships with each other.
Of course we can manipulate our libido with drugs of various types in the short term BUT the honeymoon eventually ends. We are not designed to be obsessed about sex all the time (young male teenagers possibly being the exception here!), otherwise other important facets of our life would be under threat, such as hunting for food, building shelter, defending ourselves from attack and caring for our offspring! Hence why there needs to be a very intricate balance, which has enabled our survival. These checks and balances have evolved over a very long period of time, due to our evolution. Medical science comes along very recently in the scheme of things, throwing artificial hormones into this complex and intelligent system. The result often being far from satisfactory.

Some men can maintain a reasonably good level of Libido, erectile function and sexual sensation when on TRT, it would appear that you are one of them. This depends on many factors and most definitely how their individual body copes with the loss or interruption of particular ligands, changes in neurotransmitter levels and also, importantly; the changes in expression of the receptors that receive these ligands. For some, these losses and alterations will create issues or shortcomings we cannot solve completely at this point in time.

Mastodont

When I stop hcg I keep injecting testosterone it’s only hcg which I stop for sometime then I repeat the same.(3weeks)

20mg of testosterone.
My protocol is 500 hcg eod
75 fsh eod

Of course another way is changing your testosterone dose after time but I noticed the libido I get from stoping only hcg last longer than changing testosterone dose.

Still trying to find another way to boost my libido.
i think youre doing too much hcg, 75 fsh i think is usually taken 3xweek on fertility protocols, still i have no clue if it has any negative effects to run all the time at that dose, but when it comes to hcg i believe there is a chance of overcooking the testes, 250iu eod seems according to studies produce even slightly above baseline intratesticular test.
If your testicles are responding well to hcg, the reason you get a libido boost when you go off is your t levels come down, 70mg of test a week and the high dose hcg might give you too high levels combined. Another option is your e2 gets more favorable for libido when you skip the high dose hcg for a week.

M.J

i think youre doing too much hcg, 75 fsh i think is usually taken 3xweek on fertility protocols, still i have no clue if it has any negative effects to run all the time at that dose, but when it comes to hcg i believe there is a chance of overcooking the testes, 250iu eod seems according to studies produce even slightly above baseline intratesticular test.
If your testicles are responding well to hcg, the reason you get a libido boost when you go off is your t levels come down, 70mg of test a week and the high dose hcg might give you too high levels combined. Another option is your e2 gets more favorable for libido when you skip the high dose hcg for a week.
For the FSH you could be right. But I am not sure. Usislly I don’t take it eod and skip days. And I managed to get a bit higher semens from before trt. I posted a thread about it.

For hcg famous doctors recommend 500eod as standard protocol and I heard sometimes some do 1000 EOD. Read around the forum you will see many references.

As for responding well for hcg and T goes down. Based on my lab test hcg a lot didn’t raise my T but did raise progesterone.

So I am sure it’s not testosterone which is causing the libido boost.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me