FREE Semaglutide

Buy Lab Tests Online

Brandon Church

Hey guys, I've started a new research peptide company, Precision Peptide Co. Nelson gave me his blessing to post here, but we're giving away 2mg Semaglutide vials with promo code SEMLAUNCH. FREE Bacwater with code BACWATER.

Our products are third party tested at 99.5%+ (or they're punted into the trash)
Our pricing Is as fair (or more fair) than anyone.
We ship same day. I'm literally just sitting here fulfilling orders all day.

www.precisionpeptideco.com

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Hey guys, I've started a new research peptide company, Precision Peptide Co. Nelson gave me his blessing to post here, but we're giving away 2mg Semaglutide vials with promo code SEMLAUNCH. FREE Bacwater with code BACWATER.

Our products are third party tested at 99.5%+ (or they're punted into the trash)
Our pricing Is as fair (or more fair) than anyone.
We ship same day. I'm literally just sitting here fulfilling orders all day.

www.precisionpeptideco.com
Good luck to you @Brandon Church

Sly

I see if at the bottom of the page is shows PayPal and CC as payments options, but only Zelle and Venmo are available as choices at checkout. Can I pay via PayPal or CC, if so how?

Brandon Church

I see if at the bottom of the page is shows PayPal and CC as payments options, but only Zelle and Venmo are available as choices at checkout. Can I pay via PayPal or CC, if so how?
Not currently. Hopefully in the future, but peptides are not typically credit card friendly.

Brandon Church

Understood. I guess I’ll be signing up for Venmo.
It’s really very easy to use. Place your order, scan the QR code and it takes you right to us with the amount prefilled.

Or scan the code and do the process backward. Either works just don’t forget to place the order!

Sly

Crap, tried multiple times to sign up for Venmo and each time after doing the Catcha, or whatever it is the verify I’m human, it says “error, try again”. Any ideas

Brandon Church

Crap, tried multiple times to sign up for Venmo and each time after doing the Catcha, or whatever it is the verify I’m human, it says “error, try again”. Any ideas
Grab a human to help?! Just kidding. Maybe try Zelle? Most banks have it and it’s easy as well. Or maybe try Venmo on a desktop

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me