Foods impact on Testosterone Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

mvsck4

I’ve read many articles about how various foods will increase or decrease testosterone. Many will even provide info on how much of an increase or decrease with references to studies that have been done.

However, I haven’t found any that provide info on 1) How much of the food needs consumed and for how long it needs to be consumed to have an impact or 2) How quickly or for how long the impact will last after consuming the food.

Does anyone have any articles, studies or info on the above two points.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
To be honest when it comes to diet- calorie restriction and low fat diets can have a negative impact on testosterone levels.

As far as diet, higher fat (30-40% calories) from saturated/monounsaturated fatty acids as well as cholesterol have been shown to have the biggest impact on increasing testosterone.
Cholesterol is the raw material from which testosterone is synthesized.

Cholesterol/saturated fat from fatty cuts red meat/chicken/pork, egg yolks, butter, whole milk, cream, coconut oil and monounsaturated fat from olive, avocado, macadamia oils, animal fats (beef,poultry,pork) are the types of fats one should include.

As far as how much it would increase ones endogenous levels in an individual is hard to say as many other variables can affect testosterone levels negatively such as lack of quality sleep, excess stress (mental/physical), excess body fat (obesity), lack of exercise, alcoholism, drug abuse.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
effect of diet on testosterone shbg and free testosterone.jpg

Data is all over the place

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel