Finally joined after lurking driving myself crazy researching

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

"I had him check the t3 t4 and others recomended and they all came back fine."
Post the numbers.
There is a WORLD of difference between being WITHIN range and being OPTIMAL....
T3 would also be good to know.

Systemlord

With your SHBG at 22, you need more frequent injections. Depending on when you had your blood drawn, this aspect may have affected your levels. With SHBG at 22, you will have less bound to SHBG and after a week, if you are tested when you should be, right before your next injection, those levels are not surprising at all.

The problem is with lower SHBG you will access a lot of the injected T as free testosterone, metobolise and excrete it rapidly so that by your next shot you will be low again.

At 22, i would want injections every other day (EOD)or possibly even daily.

The 100mg/week amount may be just fine if it is divided up into more frequent doses

This^^

We low SHBG guys need to inject much more frequently or our results are mediocre. I have low SHBG slightly below 20 and only feel good injecting EOD, twice weekly and the results are poor because most of what we inject end ups in the toilet (known as excretion) within 1-2 days. If you were to measure testosterone in the blood vs the urine, the urine would have way more testosterone than in the bloodstream. This is why we must inject much more frequently.

Pongo

OK Ive finally got my results after 6 weeks.
my TT was at 579ng/dl
my FT was at 131pg/ml
SHBG 22nmol/l
Estrogen 40 He didnt know anything about the sensitive test until i told him so that will be on the next labs.

I once had 38 on the non-sensitive test and my E2 Estradiol was almost crashed!! 2 weeks later got a sensitive test and was 8.7 which was interesting to know and time to stop the Arimidex immediately for 2 months, then tentatively start back on less than half my original dose.

modlinb

I'm not on anything for Estradiol and didnt change anything yet. I'm seeing the endo tomorrow and will request the E2 sensitive before i up the dosage and frequency. I was thinking twice a week but it sounds like i need every other day. If you guys can think of anything else i should talk with him about i'd appreciate the feedback.

Sounds like the people your using are clueless. You also sound like a busy guy. If you don't have the time or patience to teach yourself everything about TRT and then have to teach or convince your clueless dr's on what to do why not just go to a place that knows the game like Defy.

I wasted a lot of time and energy myself dealing with people that didn't know anything when I first started. Sounds like your dr already missed a lot of important labs that should have been done before starting to better help you. If your fine taking longer in feeling better to learn all this stuff yourself and dealing with your drs by all means continue on your path. I'd personally stop giving business to people that aren't helping me or I have to teach how to do their job right.

No matter what you do I'd also look into taking HCG. Would have been nice to know if you were primary or secondary but you drs already ruined that with a bad pre trt lab work. Would have been a indicator of how well HCG would work for you. When I started I was only giving test and I can only wonder how high of a dose I would have needed to go to get good healthy levels. Normal test doses (that guys take here) with nothing else tanked my levels worse. I also felt a lot better when I started HCG. HCG basically keeps your balls working, helping with your test levels, making happy hormones for men like"Pregnenolone" and stopping your balls from shutting down which can cause pain long term. I started to feel the pain and saw the shrinkage sooner in till I was put on HCG. Defy I know will prescribe it to you. Your dr's you may need to hold thier hand and explain what it is, why you need it and at what dose. Maybe you can charge them for the lesson lol.

Good luck and welcome!

modlinb

I want to thank all of you guys for your input and direction. I went to the Endo today and what a joke. 68 year old stuck in his old school way. He wanted me to stop injections for 6 weeks and then start doing all kinds of test for him to understand why my level are low. I tried to reason with him that it wasnt going to do any good if he found out my testes were the problem or my pituitary was the problem it couldnt be fixed so instead focus on my protocol. He didnt know anything about shbg levels being low and needing to inject more instead he rather have me inject every other week. I told him i wasnt interested in using him and i hoped he had a good retirment. Needless to say very frustrated but i figured with him being that old this would happen.

Thanks again guys

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching