Ferritin really takes this long to increase?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIP1950

One of my first docs when my health issues began saw my ferritin was super low, like 9, and didn’t think anything of it. I’ve had other people have 0’s on some tests like estrogen and the doc didn’t even bring it up despite it testing at 0 for 4 years. In that case I think the test said <5, but that’s still basically 0 estrogen and this was in a girl in her 30’s.

TRT makes you convert more ferritin to iron, so your ferritin will typically be a little lower. General wisdom is that the optimal range for men that are active is more like 75-115 if it doesn’t bring with it other issues like your iron being too high.

When you do go in for a ferritin test, you’d typically stop all supplementation of iron for 5-7 days beforehand to avoid the ferritin reading being artificially high because you’re trying to see what your body is holding onto.
What about C & lysine?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

I don't recall the brand, my wife ordered from Sprouts a local grocery store. Yellow and white label. Sorry I'm not where I can get to it.
That's cool. Thanks. I buy all my supplements on Amazon and they have a large selection in whatever one is looking for. I'll check it out.

Razor22

That's cool. Thanks. I buy all my supplements on Amazon and they have a large selection in whatever one is looking for. I'll check it out.
The brand is Peak Grass Fed Liver Superfood
I take a lot,
Grass Fed Desiccated Beef Liver Supplement by Peak Performance also on Amazon.
Ancestral is also a well spoken brand.
Fair warning, if you are 'gassy', you might be extra pungent.
Try really hard not to break wind in your automobile. Or for darns sake, lift a leg.
Pungent and horribly long lasting residual fragrance. My son is a also a big eater of liver tablets, but he loves hard boiled eggs too.
I almost had to get rid of my truck, but the detailer said it's a common issue with cloth type seats.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me