Feeling out the waters on current protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all,
Just received a new protocol and goes as follows: once a week inject IM 0.75 Cypionate and every other day 1 pill Clomiphene. Also, added Sermorelin daily at night 0.2ml. Been on the Sermorelin for about two and half months. Have not seen any weight loss or muscle gain on the Sermorelin. Been at a plate of 194 lbs. sense starting the Sermorelin. My question is should I keep with Sermorelin for another couple of months? Paying extra for the Sermorelin. I eat fairly clean and workout 4 times a week 45 to hour. I must mention just started on the new protocol this month. I must admit before I started the legal route I got great results with using Propionate taking 0.1ml every other day for 3 month cycle. Is there another alternative I should be looking at to achieve the results I am looking for? I am on board with maintaining a healthy TRT but would like the well being and health to match my physique. The picture to the left is when I was on the Propionate weight was 175lbs (45yrs) picture to the right 2nd month on Sermorelin current weight 194lbs. Not afraid to put in the work now that I have turned 48 years old finding it harder to achieve goals. Appreciate any and all help and thoughts. Thanking you in advance.

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20190531_155959568.jpg
    CollageMaker_20190531_155959568.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 39
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones