Feel terrible after orgasm?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Kind of weird question, I know. Since starting trt I feel awful after orgasm. Tired, brain fog, lethargic, etc. I never had this problem in the past. It will literally ruin the remaining day. What the heck!?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Kind of weird question, I know. Since starting trt I feel awful after orgasm. Tired, brain fog, lethargic, etc. I never had this problem in the past. It will literally ruin the remaining day. What the heck!?
I don't know if this is why, could it be because of increase prolactin, after orgasms?

Vince

Super Moderator
Using data from three studies of men and women engaging in masturbation or penile-vaginal intercourse to orgasm in the laboratory, we report that for both sexes (adjusted for prolactin changes in a non-sexual control condition), the magnitude of prolactin increase following intercourse is 400% greater than that ...Aug 10, 2005
1587328097075.png

National Center for Biotechnology Information › pub...
The post-orgasmic prolactin increase following intercourse is greater than following ... - NCBI

Westin

Was your issue within the first 8 weeks of being on TRT? TRT will shutdown your bodys ability to produce its own testosterone. You can actually dip to a lower level then pre trt for a bit until youre adjusted/dialed in. Also what is your dosage and injection frequency?

Was your issue within the first 8 weeks of being on TRT? TRT will shutdown your bodys ability to produce its own testosterone. You can actually dip to a lower level then pre trt for a bit until youre adjusted/dialed in. Also what is your dosage and injection frequency?

yes I am about 2 months in. Still getting used to this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me