Feel horrible on all thyroid meds

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

1Draw

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, how does one treat elevated Reverse T3 without using T3 med, cytomel only and when iron and ferritin are well withing healthy ranges.....just curious since there is conflicting advice. Dr. Childs advocates flushing out the high RT3 with T3 meds....
You try to find what's causing it and then heal the issue. I know that isn't much help but essentially that's what you have to do.
https://www.restartmed.com/reverse-t3/

ratbag

Sjbond67 you and many others over the years have described the same symptoms and it almost always revolves around low cortisol or low ferritin/iron. This is what Chris V is saying. I see no labs for this. To add to this with your high TSH we know your antibodies are off which means you likely have hashimoto's disease as well. So any time your cortisol or iron/ferritin is low you will feel worse when taking thyroid meds. This scenario is posted all over the internet on the various thyroid sites.

Because of this you need to get saliva cortisol labs 4 x diurnal (saliva at morning, noon, late afternoon and bedtime) this will paint a perfect picture of your adrenal function. Also you need to know your iron serum and ferritin.

Until you have resolved your iron/ferritin/cortisol issues you should not be taking thyroid meds as it'll only make you feel worse.

Your E2 sensitive also looks a little high. You may need to take a small dose of AI to reduce that.

With morning blood sugar at 110 I'm wondering why your MD hasn't put you on metformin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me