FDA approved, discontinued androgens (FDA orange book)

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

I am pretty sure I came across a Bro-trt clinic that offered compounded fluoxymesterone.
Thanks. Had not seen that one. There is also the nutty "clinics" selling UGL in the office. So this came from a compounding pharmacy?

Big red flag in meds are in the office.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

@BigTex would USP suppliers be limiting any of these from a compounder's POV?

Obviously not an issue for 1, 5, 6. I have heard of 7 being available. No idea for 2, 3, 4.

If any of these go on the FDA difficult to compound class 2 list then game over I take it.

I hope you are feeling better although from my experience the first few days are rough. Did they give you anything?
I doubt a USP provider would limit any of the raws, no doubt any of these raws can be obtained from China by a compounder. I would think that the only ne who could affect supplies like this would be the DEA. I guess if you have a license to buy anabolic raw powders and compound you would be able to import any of this stuff from the Chinese. All of the all of the above are available. I do know some clinics selling UG products to patients. Not sure how they get away with, including UG peptides and hGH.

Thanks @readalot I am healing up pretty quickly. No pain what so ever. They offered me pain pills and antibiotics but I don't need either. I have plenty of antibiotics at home.

SteveCleves

Thanks. Had not seen that one. There is also the nutty "clinics" selling UGL in the office. So this came from a compounding pharmacy?

Big red flag in meds are in the office.
Fair question, I don't know as I didn't pursue a relationship with that clinic. I actually googled "trt fluoxymesterone" and found another one that lists it as a therapy.

Regarding UGLs, It's funny when you see on r/testosterone someone saying they were "prescribed proviron" by a us clinic.

Last edited:

Systemlord

@Dr Justin Saya MD question for you? Do you have experience or good results treating elderly patients for osteoporosis with HRT? As part of exercise, dietary, and hormonal intervention have you seen significant improvement in t-scores?

For 70 yr old female with t-score -3 to -4, would you start with testosterone and estrogen cream for initial intervention in the HRT naive patient? Would you ever add on oxandrolone? Just trying to get an idea for standard of care before calling to set up an initial consult.

Thank you.

Obviously PM me if that is the better approach.
I think you have a better chance at getting your question answered by contacting Defy Medical directly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me